Toshiba Portege 660CDT laptop (serial port)

gee_fin

Laptop with a serial port. Really, that's about it, used it for connecting to ECUs/scales/etc. that require a raw serial port and couldn't make do with a USB->serial.

Spec here - http://www0.dealtime.com/xPF-Toshiba-Portege-660CDT-PA1126EYX-FR

Windows ME installed and working, includes PCMCIA card that is network and modem in one card.

Plugging into my home network, and would web browse just fine.

No battery included. Power supply is included.

1.4Gb HDD, 80Mb RAM.

Screen is bright and clear, probably cost a fortune when it was new.

9ebc_1.JPG

a439_1.JPG

£35, £5P&P.

Liverpool area.

07747 60 60 66.

I had one of these that I had to dump 'cos the hard drive coughed up bits and bytes, and I still have a couple of batteries from it if anybody is interested PA2487U type. Looks like this one.

G'day gents. I'll weigh the batteries and see what the cost of postage is. I cannot give any guarantee of their condition except to say that they both accepted a charge before I dumped the computer. Postage costs only then. I'll let you know when you sort out between you who/where/when. It doesn't make sense to send them to you gee_fin only for you to post them on to jim_l.

Update: Gentlemen, PM sent to jim_l after exchange of PMs with gee_fin.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.