• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Trackday Invite for 2009

Club Chairman (Reserve)

Sounds like fun Scooby, is it the driftday or the Cadwell trackday you are after?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveH

• Barry Ashcroft

• scooby

• Pilot Pete

Sounds like fun Scooby, is it the driftday or the Cadwell trackday you are after?

Cadwell Steve  :t-up:

Thanks for those comments Barry, I'm glad you had a good day and looking forward to seeing you at Cadwell  :cool: .

We had a couple of club members there on Saturday but sadly nobody except for me brought a Westfield along  :down:  so I had to check that it worked ok on the drift courses (just for quality control, obviously  ;) ) .........

I'm pleased to report that it works like a dream   :love:  .  Not as easy to do as in some of the standard jap drift kit but much more sensitive and lots of fun; I'm the organiser but I can't wait till the next one to have another go  :p

As Barry said, our next driftday is on May 9th.  Same deal as before, WSCC members £120 for the day (£140 otherwise), £10 for a passenger and £35 for an extra driver.  If you're interested in coming along please post up on here!

Cheers

Steve H

PM sent ref the drift day in May

As Barry said, our next driftday is on May 9th.  Same deal as before, WSCC members £120 for the day (£140 otherwise), £10 for a passenger and £35 for an extra driver.  If you're interested in coming along please post up on here!

Cheers

Steve H

Just to make it perfectly obvious  :p  please put me down for the drift day at Oulton on 9th May

Cheers

Top man  :cool: .  Anyone else who wants to do the next driftday please copy and paste + add your name to the list  :t-up:

1 Uncle Fester

Subject to me getting the time of...Can I do cadwell in my VXT?

Not very quickly ....... :arse:  :arse:     LOL

Don't go unsetting him you have no idea how hard I had to work to get him to come along.  ;)

Just near Steer to sign up now

Ok, we've now just got nine places left for the Cadwell trackday!  I want to get as many Westfields there as possible so please shout up if you'd like to come before it books up!

Steve H

• 2 weeks later...