• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

long range fuel tank

pete g

as above long range tank wanted

pm me what u got :t-up:

i have a huge fuel tank i had made of ally that came off my dax which was written off. tis in good nick needs the breather pipe fixing but that is real easy - drill out the pipe which broke off put a bolt on one in its place.. take literally ten mins

tank is for fuel inj but can be used for carbs..

has a sump on bottom with pick up pipe for 12mm hose to attach to pump (have external pump too nearly new)

there is an inspection hole in the top

needs a standard sender fitting (that was sold with the guage)

tank is baffled - has the filler on the right hand side (i have the filler neck and aero type cap and hose too) (with key to lock)

got few pics if you want them..

obviously it hasnt the same fitting points as the westy one but it cant be that hard to fit - has 4 bolts on the dax fitting to a square chassis under the tank.. straight forward

thanks tex just measured up and its to wide

interested in your fuel cap if selling

any one else before i have to order a new one from westfields

Any good?

K_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item150320711651&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Westfie....%3A1318

Mark

Link doesn't seem to work the Item number is 150320711651

Here's the description of a long range tank currently on Ebay with 4 days to go.

Westfield (kit car) long range Aluminium fuel tank

Mal

ken still no email :(

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.