• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Screen, Side Pillars and Mirrors

Mark (smokey mow)

I have a brand new (unused) chrome screen.  I stupidly cracked the glass when I tightened up the grub screws on the screen pillars while fitting it to the car. :bangshead:   It's still on the car at the moment while I wait for a new one to arrive from Westfield but it will be up for sale come the end of this month.  It's presently a heated screen but Westfield can do a re-glaze as non heated for £64, I was either going to get the glass replaced myself and sell for £100 or sell as is with the crack for £25.

No pillars or mirrors though I'm afraid.

Mark

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a set of pillars black old type without mirror mounts. In my opinion there better as you can use race mirrors but that depends on the spec your going for. windscreen glass broken also have wipermotor.

Can't help with the screen etc but have a standard Westfield supplied rear view mirror only used for the SVA with my aero to comply but is a waste of time for me in real life.

part number 4621018 your for £10 plus p+p

Steve

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.