• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2009 speed series regulations & entry

barney

2010 - might see full cages mandatory for some classes including non-roadgoing - but this is yet to be fully confirmed  ;)

wasnt so long ago people were shot to bits for scaremongering by posting regarding posibilities and not facts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

• cast iron

• Mark Stanton

• Gordon1987

so my roll bar with adjustable braces (supplied by westfield )will not be any good even though it was an approved msa roll bar  3 years ago?

or am i worrying about nothing ???

am looking at blue book but now have a headache  :angry:

need a beer :p

2010 - might see full cages mandatory for some classes including non-roadgoing - but this is yet to be fully confirmed  ;)

wasnt so long ago people were shot to bits for scaremongering by posting regarding posibilities and not facts

Yes, because you were suggesting the class structure was coming in, in 2009. It is not actually mandatory until 2010.

The 2009 Blue Book has all the FACTS in them. Read (I) 46 section on roll over bars. Then take your own decision as to what is happening in 2010.

Mark S and I have read and re-read this section and currently have a query being compilied for the MSA, as it would appear that Sprint & Hillclimb cars have more stringent rules compared to racing. But as I say have a look yourself.

What is Fact is that for 2009, the main change we have is CATS, which has been done to death already.

There is no point worrying about 2010 now, lets just enjoy this season. :D:D:D I am sure a lot of things will become clear during it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Quick Update on my entry for this year!

Doing my ARDS test at the Three Sisters track on 25th Feb.

So assuming i pass that, then i shud be seeing you this season!

Gordon.

Hey all,

Quick Update on my entry for this year!

Doing my ARDS test at the Three Sisters track on 25th Feb.

So assuming i pass that, then i shud be seeing you this season!

Gordon.

??? Don't need to do ARDS for sprinting, just the appropriate licence....

and an entry form that isnt in draft

You're wrong  :p  :p  :p you've been filling in draft regs for a few years now  :p  :p regs have never been final until MSA issue number which ha often been around end of Feb  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :D

• 1 month later...

The MSA have now given us our Championship Permit Number which is  CHS2009/064 ©

Our regulations are now final and as there have been no changes from the draft ones I would confirm that all entries have been accepted. Due to the MSA delay I have accepted some late entries, I will do so until Wednesday 18th March 09, but after that entries are definatley closed.