• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Team Dymanics 13" Pro Race 1.2, Bulk buy.

markcoopers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• markcoopers

• h4muf

• hogman

• CedricTheBrave

Mark, Have I missed the boat with this bulk buy? I see the date has changed, if im not to late I could be very interested in this deal.

Thanks Ryan.

Looks like i missed the boat on this one,

anyone got pics with these on and what width / offset are people running.

Sorry to all the folks and Ben wanting me to round this up, I got distracted at work for the last few weeks + i got my car back together so just had to go for a blat.

anyways I will close this off this week. I have most of the orders, just need to find all the pm's and emails...... i'll be in touch shortly.

Hi All,

Just a quick update, I have sent all the orders and details to Ben at team Dynamics this evening, so will in the course of the nect few days email you all with his contact details and the confirmed price. You/Ben can then make contact directly, sort the money and the dispatch of the order.

All the best,

mark

Evening everyone,

I have pmed you all your orders price, along with Bens contact details and any other questions or details you/ben will need to consider.

Please contact Ben directly to arange payment and delivery times (details on the pm sent).

Good luck,

mark

Looks like i missed the boat on this one,

anyone got pics with these on and what width / offset are people running.

No pics yet.

Most are running either a +et of 35 or 20-25. These are standard ford offsets, +35 being FWD and +20-25 being RWD

• 3 weeks later...