• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

RAISIN D’ÊTRE

Phssthpok

:devil:

I slithered to an abrupt halt at the red-light, closed my tired eyes and waited.

“What’s that?”, said a soft female.

“Kitcar”, sneered a male. “Plastic toys.”

My eyes blinked open.

The male voice sounded like someone I might want to know. I glanced over my shoulder.

He sat next to a beautiful young woman, as black as his BMW M3 was white; top down preening himself against the jealous gaze of the pedestrian herd. I turned and looked at the man; he had the face of a predator - a look I liked. He caught my stare, his avaricious desire moved away from the play-thing at his side and he weighed me up. I knew his thoughts well. Not wishing to appear ungrateful, I leant closer, nodded at his car and whispered, “I’ve only ever seen one of those in my rear-view mirror.”

His sexy young play-thing started to protest. The man ran his tongue along the side of her face, keeping his gaze locked on mine, and murmured, “A hundred says I’ll be at the next set of lights before you.”

I sniggered, blipped the Westfield’s throttle and said, “So Darwin was wrong after all.”

The other road users, sensing a gladiatorial conflict, twitched expectantly.

The Psycho was a breath behind my sunglasses as I inched up to the white line.

A moment later I was joined by the predator’s BMW.

He paused to light a cigarette and introduced himself as Michael Bruit.

The Psycho wanted him now, I restrained it’s cries and nodded to Bruit. Accepting my invitation, we waited for green....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• Phssthpok

• Westfields Rock On

• Stueyboy

38mph in a 30 limit no doubt  :arse:  ;)  :)

A tantalizing snippet, but leaves so many questions unanswered,

Is it fact?

Is it fantasy?

What was the outcome?

Will there be another installment?

You can't leave us hanging like this.........!!

Nice full length version, but I feel that your public are confused, let me enlighten the rest of the readers with a few comments to your tale from the speed magazine website.....

You got problems bro...for some reason your scaring me??

This is the best writing that I've seen on this back-alley site, but I wanted to hear about the race, fictional or not... and what's a Westfield?

I hope this post isn't a secen from F&F2 "Silence of the Mufflers"

so this was an interesting and captivatingly written story. but i think i missed the race in it.

Your public await episode 2....