• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

2009 Licence

Ragged Racing

Can anybody help me with a question about my 2009 licence ?

If I don't compete next year, I don't need to renew my Speed licence to enter events, but Iv'e heard a rumour that If I don't renew next year, I will only be able to apply for a National B licence in 2010 if I want to compete again.

Is this true?

Can anybody confirm the answer please.

Many thanks

Ragged

I didn't think there was any continuity with non race licences, such that any missed years didn't actually matter.  There's no medical or qualification signatures involved. If you have a non race national A, then that may be a different story and as Terry says you will probably need to ring the MSA. 2008 Blue book says that:

A competitor who held an international, National or National A Speed licence before 31.12.02 may renew it for the same or lower grade of licence or a speed national A (Open) in 2008.

All other applicants can apply for a Non-race National B

The race licence retention rules are slightly more complex, but are basically 5 years validity at the current standard you have.

Hi, I was trying to find your storage request, but cant find it. Chris Smith has storage for race cars, caravans, campers and boats in Wordsley, 3 miles from WSC factory, Give him a call 07710856867. :)

Morn'in Richard  :D  :D  :)