Dare I say It

Truly Skint

Please don't mention this to anybody, but I've got a caravan for sale - its not mine of course !

Absolutely stunning and immaculate Bailey Pageant Vendee 2004 with an end double bed (permanent) 4 Berth. It has only been used  six times in last three years hence has to go.

We spent a long time looking for a straight, damp free caravan and this is it !

Caravan comes complete with all equipment, ready to go, including a full awning, again with even less use (only twice)

Spec. End Bedroom, Fixed Bed, L Shaped Lounge, Fridge, Heater, Oven, Mains electric, Water heater, Cassette toilet, Shower, Battery Charger, Blinds, Fly screens, Door flyscreen, Blownair heating, TV Aerial, Large rooflight, Awning, Hitch head stabiliser.

Looking at £7,500.00 for the lot...absolute bargain

Mike - 07766 302917

14107.jpeg

14108.jpeg

14105.jpeg

14106.jpeg

looks like a caravan club site  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

its not mine of course

We spent a long time looking for a straight, damp free caravan and this is it

:laugh:  :oops:  :D

Come on guys give me a chance.

It has taken until now, (owned the Westie since Feb 08) to convince er indoors that caravanning just isn't for us any more......"Why don't we sell the caravan and put the money into the bank and save for a rainy day".....I said  ???  Once the mission is complete, I will have the funds to sifen into the new Westie fund.

Now that sounds like a plan, all I need is somebody looking for an absolute bargain !

There must be a WSCC member out there who knows someone who is looking for that special Xmas gift ?

I can see free beer  on the horizon !

• 1 month later...

OK...HELP NEEDED - **FINDER FEE**FINDER FEE**

How about a little extra spends for the one who manages to find a buyer for me ?

I am prepared to split the sale value of anything over £7K to anyone who finds me a buyer.

I will do the selling, you just wheel em in !!

HAPPY XMAS  :xmas:

Have you no shame ........... trying to encourage other WSCC members with promises of financial reward for being involved in such activities as caravan sales  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D

looks like a caravan club site  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Yup, looks like the Ridge from Mam Tor to Losehill in the background  :sheep:

• 1 month later...

Mike get the thing on Flea bay.

Put a big reserve on it with a zero starting bid!

I sold THE WIFES caravan end of last year , 2003 model for £6.5k. Didnt sell on ebay to be fair but the phone number was on the site and sold after the auction ended !

Had 30 - 40 calls asking about it after it sold too.

Mike get the thing on Flea bay.

Put a big reserve on it with a zero starting bid!

I sold THE WIFES caravan end of last year , 2003 model for £6.5k. Didnt sell on ebay to be fair but the phone number was on the site and sold after the auction ended !

Had 30 - 40 calls asking about it after it sold too.

Our last one sold like that 4 years ago, didn't meet the reserve but a guy contacted me after, and paid me my full asking price, he was chuffed to little mintballs, cos even if I do say it myself it was mint, and a bargain  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.