Carbon Front splitter

mhc

Due to an enforced lay off I seem to have too much time on my hands.

I am going to produce a run of front splitters from some new tooling I am making.

There are numerous pics on the boardroom of these , normally attached to the nosecones of some very fast cars.

The price will be £85 each.

Please confirm orders with a cheque.which will be cashed only on the delivery of the splitter

Due to its shape its almost impossible to post.

collection can be made at the Derby& Notts christmas party, another good reason to attend.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Regards.

Any change of a pic for those that have not seem one before  :durr:

If they could be brought to the Awards 'do' (whenever it is) I'm sure they'll be people who could transport them back to their respective areas....

after all, I've carried stuff back every time I've been there  :oops:  :bangshead:  :p  :laugh:

For those who would like a splitter posted drop me a PM and I am sure something can be arranged   ;)

Regards.

Hi Mick,

Does the splitter reduce the ground clearance of the front end, or is the bottom of the splitter level with the lowest point of the nosecone? My interest is because my car is a road going car, so dont want it to be too low at the front, or it will be in danger of damage from speed humps etc.

Also how is it mounted on the nosecone?

I might be going to the ferry ( Dover 19th December ) if that helps anyone that does not want them sent through the postal system, would take the M1 from Jun 24 down to the M25 then down the M20 so could meet at any services on route just need to sort leave out at work before confirming, could meet before getting on the boat Gray.  :t-up:

collection can be made at the Derby& Notts christmas party, another good reason to attend.

Drop me a PM if interested.

Regards.

Derby & Notts - Shardlow?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.