Sierra 7" 3.92 diff

Underground Ernie

Hi,

Am looking for a 7" 3.92 diff, doesn't matter if it's a lobro or push in shaft type or whether it is a open or LSD, as long as it's usable.

Thanks

Mitch :)

I have one from a factory built Westfield so only done 12k miles. It needs an input flange as I took the one off it for another diff.

£50 and it's yours.

IMGP2677.jpg

IMGP2679.jpg

IMGP2680.jpg

IMGP2682.jpg

Tim,

Is it just a case of sliding the new flange on and torqueing up the nut, or will the pinion need setting up again ???

I want to convert a 3.62 LSD, (which I already have), into a 3.92 LSD but don't realy want to mess about with the pinion of the 3.92 diff.

Also in your photo's it looks like there is alot of wear on the crownwheel teeth, it may just be the angle and light of the photo. Any chance of posting up a close up of the crownwheel teeth.

Thanks

Mitch

Is it just a case of sliding the new flange on and torqueing up the nut, or will the pinion need setting up again ???

Hi Mitch,

Yes. I bought an LSD with a bent flange (Jeff Cooper's) swopped the flange with my car's orignal diff (this one which is for sale). Only one bolt (included)... I have made a bit of wood which you can bolt to the flange to get it tourqed up to 250 very easily.

I expect it is just the angle but I will get some more pictures tomorrow.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.