Wilwood Powerlites Kit

custardtart

For sale is my Wilwood Powerlite front brake kit.

I bought this earlier this year from rally design, it's identical to this http://www.rallydesign.co.uk/product....d=10507 but includes the grooved discs which added another £26 to the price making the total from RD £246 but then you need to add the Poly A pads so the toal price would be £286 plus delivery.

If your interested, these discs actually weigh slightly less than the standard 240mm solid ones and the total kit weighs about 7kg less than the M16's set up.

I have used the kit once at Pembrey when I bedded the pads in over 3 15 minute tracks sessions, then I completed 1 Sprint (also at Pembrey) and a full race weekend at Anglesey so they have seen little use and perfomed extremley well. I think I wrote a comparison versus my old M16 set up somewhere in the archives.

I'm looking for £195 plus postage to include calipers, pads, mounting brackets and grooved discs.

Call or PM matt on 07973808363

These are now SOLD  :)

Just out of interest, what is the clearance like with this kit under 13's?

I have used them under my 13" miniltes and my 13" Compomotive CXR's with no probs - can't recall the exact clearance though.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.