Bits for Locost project WANTED

Trems

Hi guys, i'm looking to take a week off in November to get a load done on the BEC, project in particular i'd like to get hold of the following by then:

- Sierra column (and steering wheel if poss)

- Sierra handbrake assy

- Sierra diff + shafts (LSD if poss but anything considered)

I'm also open to any other bits you think might help with the project!

Hi,

I have a upper steering column, modified by westfield and a lower steering colum also modified by westfield

Would these be any good?

Mark

I have a spare 3.9 diff but you will need to find an input flange.

Which engine are you using?? BEC's need at least 3.6:1 for a 918/893 blade others can be worse for example a zx10 will do about 100mph flat out with a 3.6:1!

Also Steve at speed shack has a steering column £20 01895 - 449066 I know this because I had the other one he had! (the early aluminium mounting bracket version) He has probably got all the bits you would need to get it done. Talk to Andy at AB performance about bike engines before you buy to many expensive but wrong parts like I did.

Regards Dave

Using a 893 blade engine mate, thanks for the number.

I've got most of the engine bits i need, my kit is all from a megablade so has all the westfield-fitted stuff, clutch, baffled sump, exhaust etc.

Thanks

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.