Pair of front alloy hubs

flakey

whos are they and what age /use

Do these replace the std cortina items?

Also, i've noticed your in Woking...would it mean anything if i said i could send one the guys from Brixworth to collect? ;)

Also, i've noticed your in Woking...would it mean anything if i said i could send one the guys from Brixworth to collect? ;)

hello mate, as per multi post above i have been having trouble posting, anyway seems like its sorted now...

Are these direct replacememt for cortina items or are they westy specific design?

I don't know but suspect they are, maybe someone can answer this for us ???

They are as Westfiled current product and I belive Cat motorsport and Raceledea are identical pattern

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.