my prg  covered trailer for sale

JeffC

Change of plan again  :blush: means Im now going to sell my covered trailer , Its a lightweight  Prg 12ft x 6ft with built in tyre rack to hold 12 tyres, Ive used this a few times now forget what anyone says about single axle trailers its fantastic to tow and doesnt move at 85mph and is so light to move around , I gained an extra 6mpg over my shuttle pulling this and everything that was in the shuttle fits in this  :t-up:  :t-up: Its in excellent condition, has new tyres all round includes ratchet straps etc ,  good jockey wheel etc. (note jerrycan box not included) basically ready to go  :t-up:

the frame and canvas was pro fitted at a cost of more than Im asking for the trailer  :oops:

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3079.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

edited to say now sold  :t-up:

So now you've had the perfect trailer, where do you go from here? :laugh:

getting my BJ converted into a karting/burgervan covered trailer  :t-up:  :t-up:

the Prg would be spot on for an anchor carrier  tis a cracking trailer  ;):t-up:

So now you've had the perfect trailer, where do you go from here? :laugh:

getting my BJ converted into a karting/burgervan covered trailer  :t-up:  :t-up:

the Prg would be spot on for an anchor carrier  tis a cracking trailer  ;):t-up:

not a civic carrier though :(

sold  :( just hope Im doing the right thing  :bangshead:  :oops:  :D

Not really an issue mate as you will change your mind again next week  :laugh:  :laugh:

Change of plan again
Quelle surprise, you're worse than a woman for changing your mind  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.