Shortened Sump

namaste

i have a raceline sump to fit

yours for £250 - costs over £400 new - its the dogs nuts if you had seen it.. cast to suit not modified

webwetsump.jpg

Item                           Price

Wet Sump Pan Kit      £375.00

Sump Gasket             £18.00

Sump Bolt                  £1.00

All prices are exclusive of VAT

comes complete with its own pick up and filter - baffled too

gave me clearance to the bell housing height

We have one availible has only run for about 30mins fully cleaned and functual ready to go with pick up- £180 + vat - part number : 1730014 call myself dave on 01384408248 for further details.

The Raceline one is a lovely bit of kit but the WF one I have, I guess like Dave is offering, is fine.

I've got the WF sump, never had any problems with it and it was a pleasure to fit...   :0    :D

ACtually it was pretty easy and certainly a worthwhile upgrade IMHO..

There lots more fitting details on this thread .  :t-up:

Matt and Kerry, Bought a Westfield one as advised  :D  :cool: It came this morning and looks fine.

Just got to get round to groveling underneath now. :(

You need some Loctite gasket seal stuff at four points where the block meets other castings at front and back and take care with the moulded rubber seal especially round the rear end, mine leaked there and had to remove the sump again to re-fit. I presume you have the shallower pick-up pipe? The seal between it and the engine is critical to the oil pump working properly.

Have fun :)

Next you'll need a Raceline water rail........

I am after a short sump for a Blacktop  Zetec ..anyone got one thats suitable ?

Many Thanks

Craig

Next you'll need a Raceline water rail........

Depends how good you are at spotting speed humps- or freezers for that matter!!  :p  :p  :D  :devil:  :devil:

Sorry :down:  I'll get me coat!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.