karts

JeffC

Smogsport may have aquired a project ;)

Are the letters K A R T involved anywhere?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Right slippy's bought a kart, tinside tomorrow chaps? :D

this is dan my dad said we might be going to tinside on sunday anyone coming??but only taking my tony kart

oh and happy new year!

Ross did you change gearing between the 2 circuits? there is 4 teeth difference between the 2 circuits on a w/f and I know its simmilar for a cadet , Ive driven both circuits with the wrong sprockets on and I was miles off the pace  od everyone else till I swapped :oops:

Then you were off the pace by not as much! :p  :p  :p

Ross, I would get hold of the proper tyre's and make a start from there. You weren't on the same tyre as the other pro-karts so it might just be that. I rate the kart after driving it at wardy laws, just needs some fine tuning. :t-up:

And you need to lose a leg! :D  :laugh:

Well, I'm having sneaky thoughts of jacking in the Northern Sports and going karting instead, I dont think it'll happen but the thought has crossed my mind. It would certainly be a lot easier.

pete ,your not comparing apples with apples , get a test in a rotax max , and you need to go race at an MSA event as you'll find it bundles tougher than the fun events .

And circuit racing at club level is much easier than karting trust me .

pete ,your not comparing apples with apples , get a test in a rotax max , and you need to go race at an MSA event as you'll find it bundles tougher than the fun events .

And circuit racing at club level is much easier than karting trust me .

I dont doubt that, watching the rotax's go round was frightening, think I'd run out of talent very quickly. :D

What I meant by the lot easier bit was more for storage / logistics. The kart is easier to deal with whereas the civic is a bit in the way.

Pete just noticed your claim to fame on the new website  http://www.dykc.co.uk/

Hehe, looky at that, they obviously know an artist when they see one! :D  :D  :D

If I didnt have the burgervan think I would get myself amongst the belends, Ben won it last year in his, and if you interested Pete he is on about selling it  :t-up:  :t-up:

harv.. would you know if my ards test i passed  for racing cars will cover kart racing at msa level?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its all getting tooooooooooooooooooo serious!  ???  ???  ???   Keep it fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :)  :)

If I didnt have the burgervan think I would get myself amongst the belends, Ben won it last year in his, and if you interested Pete he is on about selling it  :t-up:  :t-up:

harv.. would you know if my ards test i passed  for racing cars will cover kart racing at msa level?

Don't know what to do really sell the westfield and buy more road oreintated car and race karts or buy a race car and go in the NSSCC just that first corner incident that happened in the race the other day could happen in the NSSCC and that would be it  :down:  :bangshead:

Ross

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   its all getting tooooooooooooooooooo serious!  ???  ???  ???   Keep it fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :)  :)

no plans on parting with the burger van cap  ;)  :t-up:

now you are retired you could always race the kart though cap, will have to see if the do a senior-senior-senior/pensioner grid  :oops:  :D  :D