karts

JeffC

just spoke to David, opens at 9.00 with practise while he sets scales up then on with qualifying..

Im in a dilema if i do the race the boy doesnt have any decent tyres to use, got some hard bridgestones and worn out mojos but not sure that will do him any favours   :oops: so do i let him do it or do i enter and get a wupping off Pete  :mad:  :D

Yeeha, that'll slow the boy down!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I've got those vega's. he could use them if you want, they were pretty good when I used them! :t-up:

I feeel like s***e this morning, might think about getting out of bed at some point!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Pete can you chuck him the vegas in then, will enter both of us 4 2mrw will be a laugh if nowt else,  if its wet he will have to skate about a bit  :oops:

Have just bolted the church roof onto Pete's kart, and ordered a crane for 8 o'clock tomorrow morning!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

PS Pete says thanks to Mrs C for fitting his tyres.  :laugh:

Have just bolted the church roof onto Pete's kart, and ordered a crane for 8 o'clock tomorrow morning!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

PS Pete says thanks to Mrs C for fitting his tyres.  :laugh:

Andrew you are mollycoddling your boy, it was pitiful his attempts to fit tyres, I had to stop him phoning his mam to come and help him , this is typical of  the youth of today  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Pete hope you dont mind me calling you next time i have a computer problem  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :p

You are all talking  nonsense, you do'nt know what a dilema is :(  :(  try this, do I use the Biland, AJ's pro kart, use old rubber, new rubber, choose what setup or just sayf#####t and not bother until my World Form is better :(  

Guess it's the Biland and pot luck with everything and here come bust ribs ???  :durr:  :durr:

PS might need a load of church roof too :ghostface:

real men can work computers and change tyres .......

so i'm told  :laugh:

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

Bob, why not take the pro-kart? You'll be playing with all us lot tomorrow and by the looks of things dippy's got it going reasonably well.

I suspect with all my weight on I'll be off the pace somewhat, but looking forward to it! :t-up:

mechanical knowlage makes a better driver young man , there won't be many of todays crop who can "only drive"

even if sometimes we chose to do just that  :p

Bob, why not take the pro-kart? You'll be playing with all us lot tomorrow and by the looks of things dippy's got it going reasonably well.

I suspect with all my weight on I'll be off the pace somewhat, but looking forward to it! :t-up:

Should have done that pet but Ben and Peter are coming up tommorrow to set the Biland up so I will stick with it and get my but kicked!!!

mechanical knowlage makes a better driver young man , there won't be many of todays crop who can "only drive"

even if sometimes we chose to do just that  :p

I can do knowledge, I just cant do the do! :D  :laugh:

In all fairness unfortunately I cant drive either so I'm stuffed on both counts! :D

Jeff, I told you stay off those kind of sites as your PC will f*** up again!!! :p  :p  :p

Jeff, I told you stay off those kind of sites as your PC will f*** up again!!! :p  :p  :p

no its ok I got that from the "about us" page of btl timber and hardwear website when i was browsing for some decking  :D  :D  :D  :oops:

how much lead have you added then Pierre, was your kart around 74kg  :suspect:  :suspect:

Should have done that pet but Ben and Peter are coming up tommorrow to set the Biland up so I will stick with it and get my but kicked!!!

Dont worry about that i am on the wrong old slick tyres and the wrong very worn wet tyres, i have no kart number and have no idea of the weight of my kart  :blush:  :durr:

Ross