karts

JeffC

Some very good photo's there captain!  :t-up:

Thoroughly enjoyed the day probably the best yet for me i would say.

Thanks again to Bob for fixing my engine!  :t-up:

Ross

well done Ross, as race results show the prokarts are superior to the wfs in the wet, enjoyed our battles and had a good one with the boy and unfortunatly for me i lost both  :D  :D getting to becom a habit this  :bangshead:

todays quickest laps ...

log beland 1.10

Ross 1.14.3

the boy 1.14.8

Jc   1.14.9  :arse:

hungover Pilot Pete 1.16.03  :laugh:

Ryan 1.18

Log tried to outdrive a policevan in the cattle truck up spenny bypass with this as a result  :D  :D  :D

Image013-1.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops! Slap on the wrist or owt more? ???

Aye, cheers for the quick drive Mr C, was a good way to try sober me up a bit! :laugh:  :D

Kinda wish'd I'd got the daddy birel out now!

Bob, I will have a go on the Biland at some point, just today I dont think was the day. I was in all fairness still a bit typsey so driving a 25hp go kart in the wet could end up in disaster! :D  :laugh:

must say i really rated the belend  :cool:  :cool: power delivery is so smooth, much easier to drive than a wf or prokart, was so easy to drive It honestly wouldnt concern me sticking the kids in one  :oops:  :durr:  :D

Is this the three word never ending story, or have I got the wrong thread?? :D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Log tried to outdrive a policevan in the cattle truck up spenny bypass with this as a result  :D  :D  :D

Image013-1.jpg

You sly dog Coops :mad:  :mad: At least I did'nt get a ticket :p  :p talked my way out of it :durr:  :durr:

The biland is fantastic and on the pace of the "quick" boys too. I was doing 1.10's and the quickest two strokes were 1.09 so I am quite happy. I will keep my world form to play with the lads tho, biland is for racing.

pleased the engine is OK Ross.

Is this the three word never ending story, or have I got the wrong thread?? :D  :D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

buy yerself a kart and join in  :laugh:  :laugh:  :xmas:  :xmas:

Had a go f the lad who sponsors us Kart and on a cold damp morning, warn slicks and post work do hang over it was a fooking handful I can tell you :cool:

Think I want one :t-up:

well Im gonna race at Warden law on Sunday 28th and me and the boy will be racing at Teesside on the 30th  both in wfs , outcome of my race result will decide wether I sell my kart / stand back and let  the kids do a full season and i will stay trackside to support them, I  cant really justify/afford  all 3 of us doing it and want to get Jack in a kart next year too (he will be 6 next year) Pretty sure Im going to be off the pace  :( and have allready done a deal with a guy for a  junior Tkm for Dan to race at Warden law next year, least then he can be running at race weight where all things are equal, Im hoping and pretty confident  he will do quite well  :t-up:  :t-up:

Think I want one :t-up:

could be 2 world formulas for sale at Toronto see swiss for details  :oops:

If you take IOU's mate your on I have blown a fudging fortune this month

yer credits good here biglad, can do buy now pay later  ;)

Cheers Coop

Wouldn't do it though mate I have to see how much this 205 malarky is going to cost me as lets face my track record of breaking things isn't great :laugh:

Cheers Coop

Wouldn't do it though mate I have to see how much this 205 malarky is going to cost me as lets face my track record of breaking things isn't great :laugh:

its there anyway  :t-up:   dunno which direction im going in the minute, changed me mind on karts more time than Mr Pickles  :blush:  :blush:

best bet is get funbob or snowy to go in halves, makes more sense as you cant use all the tracktime yerself , £325 a piece gets you the current record holder at Tinside and your  in on the action bonusis  you will always get your money back on the kart and profit next year,  bit like an investment but with fun ;)  :D