• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

right chaps we are heading to Warden Law 2mrw, all day practise from 9 til 5.00, log is taking his maiden voyage in the Dangler  so could do with a photographer to capture the grasstracking :oops:  :D  :D

could do with a photographer to capture the grasstracking    

You called... ;)

DSCF4747s.jpg

Pete's out this aft / tonight on his work's bender, will see what state he's in tomorrow. Possibly come up for a looky in the aftternoon.  :t-up:

You called... ;)

DSCF4747s.jpg

Pete's out this aft / tonight on his work's bender, will see what state he's in tomorrow. Possibly come up for a looky in the aftternoon.  :t-up:

The  Yule Log want's to lift the blade a touch on that Grasscutter  :D  :xmas:  :D

right chaps we are heading to Warden Law 2mrw, all day practise from 9 til 5.00, log is taking his maiden voyage in the Dangler  so could do with a photographer to capture the grasstracking :oops:  :D  :D

Jeff,

What time are you getting therefore as i will get there at a similar time to try and get the engine back in and running

Ross

Jeff,

What time are you getting therefore as i will get there at a similar time to try and get the engine back in and running

Ross

prob around 11ish? will drop u a text as we leave  :t-up:

Top video that bob :D

Might pop up tomorrow for 10mins. Anybody out karting on saturday or monday?

your going karting xmas eve  ???  ???

what about shopping for the Mrs  :laugh:

forward planning Mark is the answer and listening to what your woman actually wants  ;)  I heard Mrs C complaining about her old iron leaking so I went out and  bought her  a new top spec Philips steam iron few weeks ago, no expense spared I even spoiled her by letting her have it b4 xmas as her old one was past its best and some of my shirts had marks on   :t-up:  :t-up:

looking good for today though anyone joining us  :t-up:  :t-up:

A few photos from todays action:

I think Ross was declared "daddy" today, a couple of good duels with JC.

Bob's new beasty sounds gorgeous though.. :love:

DSCF4818s.jpg

DSCF4810s.jpg

DSCF4791s.jpg

DSCF4821s.jpg

DSCF4775s.jpg

DSCF4802s.jpg

DSCF4774s.jpg

Some very good photo's there captain!  :t-up:

Thoroughly enjoyed the day probably the best yet for me i would say.

Thanks again to Bob for fixing my engine!  :t-up:

Ross