karts

JeffC

what's going on .. I've been away from the track a few weeks and I'm now a million miles off the pace with my 51 second laps

hats off to the 48 second guys tho :blues:  :cool:

come January the big diet starts reckon I can get down to 10 stone on the nose by March that will get me in to the 50's  ;)  :laugh:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

what's going on .. I've been away from the track a few weeks and I'm now a million miles off the pace with my 51 second laps

hats off to the 48 second guys tho :blues:  :cool:

come January the big diet starts reckon I can get down to 10 stone on the nose by March that will get me in to the 50's  ;)  :laugh:

Mark, they've removed the bus stop chicane, thats part of the reason why the lap times have dropped so much!

Need to get yourself back on track and come play!

To ballast or not to ballast, that is the question! ???

To ballast or not to ballast, that is the question!  

I say we leave the lead on the church roof where it belongs! Think of my poor ageing back lifting that machine of yours about!.. :bangshead:

....or you could buy yourself some of these:

Diving_Boots-1.jpg

I say we leave the lead on the church roof where it belongs! Think of my poor ageing back lifting that machine of yours about!.. :bangshead:

Diving_Boots-1.jpg

JeffC already wears them, check out the big karting boots :laugh: :

Bob

I was speaking to Jeff last night about the problem with my engine which could be one that you have experirenced with the jkey snapping for the timing. What is the easiest way to have a look at this?

Thanks

Ross

Ross, it is very simple if you know how as you need the to know how to "pop" the flywheel off.

Take the starter housing off, remove the flywheel nut, put it back on so that it covers the threads and the put a screw driver behind the flywheel, put a bit of presure on and hit the nut with a hammer, 1 sharp knock and it should be off.

it sounds like your kart has the cheat key ways on, they are ground down to advance the timing. If you have any probs drop the engines in and I will do them for you.

Diving_Boots-1.jpg

JeffC already wears them, check out the big karting boots :laugh: :

Do,nt make the poor chap look even more like Frankenstein :laugh:  :laugh:

The Billand is now happily tucked away in the garage awaiting it's first proper test by the International Log :sheep:  :sheep:

The Billand is now happily tucked away in the garage awaiting it's first proper test by the International Log :sheep:  :sheep:

:love:  :love:  :love: Might have to pop round and have a skeg at that!

A video clip:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I smell the scent of Peter Dixon all over that video and you sed you were popping along to see his new belend  :oops:  :laugh:  :laugh:

well done but watch out revenge will be served  ;)  :oops:  :p  :p

I smell the scent of Peter Dixon all over that video and you sed you were popping along to see his new belend  :oops:  :laugh:  :laugh:

He got very excited when he saw my new Dangler too :cool:  :cool:

Well said wesley!