karts

JeffC

Anybody got a set of rear 3 bolt rims that a 11x6.5-5 tyre will fit. Oredered some wets but looks like i've got the wrong size

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

AHA! so he was 8 years old when he started. There's still a chance for me yet based on my mental age! :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

ABSOLUTLY SUPER SMASHING BRILLIANT AWESOME DAY!!!

Their's also a new shepherd in town! :D

Dan.jpg

Well done danny boy! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

We have loads of pictures and vid to upload, so watch this space.

over the moon with the boys efforts today, last few weeks he has really come on and today is his best to date  :t-up:  :t-up:

Ive spent the first 4 weeks trying to get him to speed up and spent all day today trying to get him to slow down  :blush:  :blush:  :durr:  :durr:

well driven Pete today also hands up couldnt get near to either of the lightweights  :bangshead:

tbh was very disheartened with my kart today, last time out it was flying, today it was nothing like, was struggling with tyres this morn then this afternoon when I changed to slicks it looses power mid corner, changed carb/plug/pump and no change, was very hitty missy  :suspect:  :suspect:

not as bad as the Logs mind  but he still had a good day in my kart and where he couldnt keep pace he made the time up on the cuts  :laugh:  :oops:

also I defo need to up my gearing Pete passed me like I was going backwards on the straights when I was on the limiter  :arse:  :arse:

todays Lap leader board

boblog 43 seconds

the boy 48.54

Pete  48.57

Jc and captain   50.  :(

Well done Dan,you were the top gun today, keep it up mate, you have earned both shoes and new socks to go with them. Oh, and I will give you 10% discount on those new tyres :D  :D

Had a great day despite everything.

watch out next btime out. 44seconds here we come in Billand land :cool:  :cool:

well the guy from Kent has just been and collected the bairns cadet and seemed happy  :xmas:  :xmas:

SpongeBob-SquarePants-p07.jpg

Completely O/T but does anybody know where I can hold of some steel flat bar

I believe Pilot is an expert in this area  ;)

howay pete wheres the footage and piccies at  :laugh:

my only pic of the day, the boys new kart prior to battle scars  :oops:   :D

Image013.jpg

Unfortunatly dont do bar slipp mate, just do sheet. What exactly are you after???

Here's a wee bit of footage using "f'in in the bush's"!!

Will be more going up at some point.

Just to summarise my day, was fantastic, had some real good battles with dippy and young dan. We were exchanging times all day, was really  good craic. Not sure whether to ballast mine up now or not really, will have a think about that one.