karts

JeffC

Ok Schumacher, what track temp before I go onto my YGBHTYFR tyres then and what pressure, how many degrees angle of the dangle etc.  Share that data :p  :p

I dont have a clue, thats why I'm doing some testing! :p  :p  :p  :laugh:  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Peter Peter Peter ...I have made sure the correct bolts for the lead are in the trailer we will fetch a drill, you just fetch your ma"s scales and we will have you at the corect weight if you are nor weighted correctly testing is a waste of time  ;)

Peter Peter Peter Peter ...I have made sure the correct bolts for the lead are in the trailer we will fetch a drill, you just fetch your ma"s scales and we will have you at the corect weight if you are nor weighted correctly testing is a waste of time  ;)

Jefferey Jefferey Jefferey, you know I whoop you with ballast on anyway, so why go to all the trouble. :p  :p  :p

Anyway, without that ballast over me front end, the kart might now understeer like a pig! you never know! :laugh:

Hand bags now girls, if any lessons are to be dished out they will be done by "The International Log"

And we thinks the mince pies weight must be addeed :D  :D  :down:  :down:

Jefferey Jefferey Jefferey, you know I whoop you with ballast on anyway, so why go to all the trouble. :p  :p  :p

Anyway, without that ballast over me front end, the kart might now understeer like a pig! you never know! :laugh:

new pic here for your avatar Pieere  :durr:

bullsh1t.gif

ps.there will be someone else attending that isnt carrying balast either  :D

Dippy.gif

Cant face the facts ey JC. :p  :laugh:  :D

Whats your dan driving tomorrow? The monza or the tkm?

The international log seems very confident tonight, something I dont know about? :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Has a daddy rotax crept into the trailer! :D

Cant face the facts ey JC. :p  :laugh:  :D

Whats your dan driving tomorrow? The monza or the tkm?

The international log seems very confident tonight, something I dont know about? :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Has a daddy rotax crept into the trailer! :D

I will be in the monza and the boy will be having his first drive in his own world formula , hes hoping and praying for rain  though  :arse:  :laugh:  :laugh:

check this out on ebay  :0  :0  :0

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....5128373

Item number: 160305128373   :oops:

Fook me! Bravo! :t-up:

BTW, just from reading that, are you now putting fully synthetic oil in all your karts? I know you weren't using it before, just wondering if you noticed any diffference?

BTW, just from reading that, are you now putting fully synthetic oil in all your karts? I know you weren't using it before, just wondering if you noticed any diffference?

:xmas:  :xmas: you best get the cow on the market is good at the mo   :oops:

all mine are running Mobil 1 Pierre, never noticed any difference  ???  ???  from what ive been told you get a gain from running the engine lower on oil, but ive also heard its good for blowing the crank out the side of the block too  :oops:  :D

:xmas:  :xmas: you best get the cow on the market is good at the mo   :oops:

all mine are running Mobil 1 Pierre, never noticed any difference  ???  ???  from what ive been told you get a gain from running the engine lower on oil, but ive also heard its good for blowing the crank out the side of the block too  :oops:  :D

Aye, I think we've decided on just having the one kart so the cow will probs be on in the new year. Needs to be made presentable though. Will be quite sad seeing it go though. :(

Might not be karting as much in the new year either, need to get the honda to bits and back again! :(

New bumper fits ok though, needs some jiggling and painting.

so the cow will probs be on in the new year. Needs to be made presentable though. Will be quite sad seeing it go though. :(

Might not be karting as much in the new year either, need to get the honda to bits and back again! :(

Swiss Log Inc. Buyers and Breakers of new and used karts. Good rates paid:

World Formula's we Pay up to £49.99

Old Cows we pay -£49.99 as they cost too much to despose of :blush:  :blush:

so the cow will probs be on in the new year. Needs to be made presentable though. Will be quite sad seeing it go though. :(

Swiss Log Inc. Buyers and Breakers of new and used karts. Good rates paid:

World Formula's we Pay up to £49.99

Old Cows we pay -£49.99 as they cost too much to despose of :blush:  :blush:

As much as that, I'll bring her round! :D  :D  :D

Might make it tomorrow. Off out tonight so will just have to see how i feel in the morning. Already been out for a few  :oops:  :laugh:

Might make it tomorrow. Off out tonight so will just have to see how i feel in the morning. Already been out for a few  :oops:  :laugh:

Get on there scotty lad. Looking forward to seeing this kart, jefferey said it was a very tidy piece of kit. :t-up:

Get on there scotty lad. Looking forward to seeing this kart, jefferey said it was a very tidy piece of kit. :t-up:

nearly wasn't anymore as it wasn't strapped properly when i brought it back from warden law on thursday  :bangshead: will see wether i'm fit to get there safely in morning