• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Log, I dropped a Sparco Kart suit off round Coopers for his lad but if it's to small for his Young Un I said he can give it to you :oops:

Cheers Slip,  that will keep one arm warm on Sunday, if you lend me your suit that will do for the other one :)  :)

Touche Robert though I expected better  :p

Ok mate. promised your lass I would'nt go down this road but as you asked :zzz:  :zzz:

I know all about the suit, she told me last night you were going to say this when her and I were exchanging suits. BIRTHDAY ONE'S :D  :D  :D

Whats the plan tomorrow then guys? Think we might have a run out if its on??? no times up on the website? :suspect:

weather is looking very favourable so its a full team out from swiss-Log inc  3 world formulas and a prokart going 2mrw all loaded up and ready to go  :t-up:

I will be bringing a spreadsheet to do some scientific testing I think. ;)

I wont have any ballast on but will be out to try and beat myself and all that.

Might get there early doors to catch some good wet testing as it might even dry out tomorrow. Got 3 sets of slicks to try as well. Will try the old ones, the Vega thingy's then the new one's possibly.

BTW, has anyone got a digital thermometer?

Might get there early doors to catch some good wet testing as it might even dry out tomorrow. Got 3 sets of slicks to try as well. Will try the old ones, the Vega thingy's then the new one's possibly.

yep got one somewhere will try and remember to put it in , ps get yer ballast fitted  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

yep got one somewhere will try and remember to put it in , ps get yer ballast fitted  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Cant be arsed right now and dont have the proper bolts. Tbh I didn't think I'd get the kart out again this year but been feeling the urge back end of this week.

Tomorrow will be purely a test day hopefully of which I shall share the results. :t-up:

Cant be arsed right now and dont have the proper bolts. Tbh I didn't think I'd get the kart out again this year but been feeling the urge back end of this week.

Tomorrow will be purely a test day hopefully of which I shall share the results. :t-up:

Ok Schumacher, what track temp before I go onto my YGBHTYFR tyres then and what pressure, how many degrees angle of the dangle etc.  Share that data :p  :p