karts

JeffC

Well i don't know if i will be karting on Sunday me and Scott went to warden law today and i may have blew up the engine  :down: .  Will pop down and see the rest  of you though

Ross

Logs got choice of 4 gx160 engines down here for sale 2 are brand new unused   ;)  :D

I have two spare engines but they are not race tuned unlike the two which are in which i have blown  one up i think :down:

Ross

chuck one on, apparently the race tuned engines are only 1/10th of a second quicker anyway and im not sure any of us are at that level yet  :blush:  :D  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think i am that good my line change every lap will put the other engine in  and connect it up.

Regards

Ross

Don't think i am that good my line change every lap will put the other engine in  and connect it up.

Regards

Ross

how did you get on against Scottyboy then , he was the daddy when we were  at Warden Law  :oops:

Regards

Ross

how did you get on against Scottyboy then , he was the daddy when we were  at Warden Law  :oops:

I showed am to go on lol :p

My kart had aot more accelarations and topspeed than his don't know how you work that one out ??? That was before my engine blew up any ways :down:

Regards

Ross

:oops: ross just pulled away, dont think he had equill ballast  :laugh: Mine was sideways every corner think them maxxis i was sold are poop  :D  :D . Was a dryish track so didn't suit my ballast

ross seemed to think mine didn't rev like his. How do i check minesx been de restricted properly  ??? will wait till tomorrow to check as i'm 8 pints in  :blush:

My kart had aot more accelarations and topspeed than his don't know how you work that one out ??? That was before my engine blew up any ways :down:

:D That is just about right , they are always at their best just before they blow up , happens every time  :D

I think the same can be said for Coopers Super Busa before it went bang :oops:

oooof, you cruel man..........

tis true though  :oops:

scott yours has been restricted we removed it before you got it as it was still on  :t-up:

check for full throttle and sprockets, makes a huge difference, failing that leave off the mince pies , buy loads of salads and take up running  ;)  :oops:

:D That is just about right , they are always at their best just before they blow up , happens every time  :D

Does that mean the other engine is going to blow imminently  ???  :down:

Does that mean the other engine is going to blow imminently  ???  :down:

No, I blew an engine on my pro kart and the other one is going like a train still.

Swiss Log Inc :laugh:  :laugh:  have Honda engines on the shelf too :D  :D

Log, I dropped a Sparco Kart suit off round Coopers for his lad but if it's to small for his Young Un I said he can give it to you :oops:

Carefull Slips, he bites like an Irish wolfhound  :D  :t-up:  :D