Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

tape player in me Talbot Sunbeam 1.0 ls            

Was that the metalic brown one?  :oops:  :oops:  :laugh:

no it was cherry red this one of the only pics ive got of it  :down:  :down: Ive got another pic is there a way of getting it on me computer other than taking a photo of the photo  :suspect:  :suspect:

bitsanscarpics019.jpg

O/T, I am f**king crying my eye's out! happy0188.gif

Quality Pete  :D  :t-up:  :D

Pierre, either you need less time in that bedroom or the cap needs a job. Class tho

Pierre, either you need less time in that bedroom or the cap needs a job. Class tho

It took me all of half an hour to create that little gem, would be interesting to see what I could produce if I did devote more of my time though! :devil:

Watch this space perhaps? :oops:

It took me all of half an hour to create that little gem, would be interesting to see what I could produce if I did devote more of my time though! :devil:

divant bother yerself bonny lad  :mad:  :mad:

the boys kart is all finished today, seat bolted in, pedal extensions fitted,super offset wheels fitted (they stick out past the bodywork  :oops:  brakes all adjusted, new battery and starter motor fitted , a quick polish up and it looks a star , had it on the scales and is 80kg empty of fuel. boy is 6 1/2 stone.. reckon unweighted he will be the one to catch  :laugh:  :arse:  :D

little uns kart is doing well on the bay  :xmas:  :xmas:

QptZUK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET?hash=item160305128373&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARC-Cad....%3A1318

divant bother yerself bonny lad  :mad:  :mad:

the boys kart is all finished today, seat bolted in, pedal extensions fitted,super offset wheels fitted (they stick out past the bodywork  :oops:  brakes all adjusted, new battery and starter motor fitted , a quick polish up and it looks a star , had it on the scales and is 80kg empty of fuel. boy is 6 1/2 stone.. reckon unweighted he will be the one to catch  :laugh:  :arse:  :D

little uns kart is doing well on the bay  :xmas:  :xmas:

QptZUK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET?hash=item160305128373&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ARC-Cad....%3A1318

80kg's dry? Seems heavy compared to our karts? ???

At least he'll need less ballast, will be interesting to see how well the extended front hubs do. Was watching some on the bay but forgot about them. :mad:

aye was suprised at the weight, tonikart chassis is qute substancial though and it has a battery too  :suspect:

he needs over 40kg of ballast so think may struggle to weight him up to race with us  :0  :0  :0

junior wf is 145kg so this may be fair to get him to that weight  :suspect: and if the little gits still scran me will be fitting the full weight and a bit  :blush:  :laugh:

Dont see the point in getting up to full weight, might as well concentrate on running at the 145kg. Without my ballast I'm at about 146kg dry so could be some good crack, and if he scrans us, fair play to the lad! :t-up:

Might be worth me running without the ballast and try and get him to latch on, pretty sure his times would drop a load if he was following someone. :t-up:

And from doing a 49, I dont think there's a huge difference between a 51 and a 49.

Question is though, will he scran my brother! :D  :laugh:

just checked the junior world formula results and reg from 06 check out the prize for the fastest lap  :laugh: if they were Gems young Pilot would be a contender  :oops:  :D

Prizes for all rounds excluding the final will be:  

Senior Junior

1st place £25 Zoom gift vouchers £25 Zoom gift vouchers

2nd place  £15 Zoom gift vouchers £10 Zoom gift vouchers

3rd place  £10 Zoom gift vouchers £5 Zoom gift vouchers

Fastest Lap Spark Plug  Bag of sweets  

Prizes for all rounds excluding the final will be:  

Senior Junior

1st place £25 Zoom gift vouchers £25 Zoom gift vouchers

2nd place  £15 Zoom gift vouchers £10 Zoom gift vouchers

3rd place  £10 Zoom gift vouchers £5 Zoom gift vouchers

Fastest Lap Spark Plug  Bag of sweets  

Thats Junior Pilot!!! :D  :laugh:  :t-up:

sounds like a plan bag of midget gems awarded to the fastest lap next time out.. :D

this prize will be sponsered by "capitaino photo enhancments"  :arse:  :D

Well i don't know if i will be karting on Sunday me and Scott went to warden law today and i may have blew up the engine  :down: .  Will pop down and see the rest  of you though

Ross

Well i don't know if i will be karting on Sunday me and Scott went to warden law today and i may have blew up the engine  :down: .  Will pop down and see the rest  of you though

Ross

Logs got choice of 4 gx160 engines down here for sale 2 are brand new unused   ;)  :D

Ross

Logs got choice of 4 gx160 engines down here for sale 2 are brand new unused   ;)  :D

I have two spare engines but they are not race tuned unlike the two which are in which i have blown  one up i think :down:

Ross