karts

JeffC

well bit of a change of heart  :suspect:  :suspect:  :bangshead:  :D

Im going to sell the cadet and keep the Tonikart with the world formula on and adapt it so the kids can share it, that way they can come out and race against us and each other in practise and I will weight Dan right up (5 1/2 stone  :oops:  :0 ) and he can race with us in the world formula/prokarts.   :t-up:  :t-up:

so does that mean Ryan won't be able to race as all his age /weight group will be in cadets  ???

Btw the ribs have stopped hurting as much so I reckon the new year will see me back in action  :t-up:

Who are you?

:p  :p  :p

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark try racing a season with ribs like that ?

2006 was a killer year and i am sure i wouldn't have past an anti doping test on the painkillers it took just to race , not a fun time so i sympathise and say don't get back in the seat untill your properly fixed .

he wont be racing the cadet as think have sold it tonight  :t-up:  :blush:

struggling on leg length for ryan in the toni kart  :oops:

are the pedals on a cadet the same as the pedals on a tonikart  ???  ??? seen these and need to know if they will fit  ???  ???

tZUK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET?hash=item280267775817&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KART-CA....%3A1318

O/T, I am f**king crying my eye's out! happy0188.gif

oh dixon you are in for it  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

wish I could work a computer  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

wish I could work a computer  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

It was very nearly egg on my face as I was told by an old, sea faring unemployed source who will remain nameless that Jimmy Sommerville was in erasure, which he wasn't!

oryZ122308QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ultimat....iewItem

I saw that the other day, funny, he wouldn't take the cow in part ex! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

It was very nearly egg on my face as I was told by an old, sea faring unemployed source who will remain nameless that Jimmy Sommerville was in erasure, which he wasn't!

now your talking  :p vince clarke and Andy bell was Erasure  ;) , I was quite a fan when I was 17  , Depeche Mode was also always in my matsui tape player in me Talbot Sunbeam 1.0 ls :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :cool:  :cool:  :laugh: