• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

to get on sisters you gotta join manchester and buxton kart club and have msa licence .hooton at chester and gran a gorse in north wales are our nearest .your neck of the woods is probally 3 hrs send us the post code i might just venture up sun wifes chrimbo shopping .post op the post code for the track and i will see what tom tom says .picked tony kart up from darlington that a1s a fookin drag

Hooton is a spit and a kick from me, its alongside the Vauxhall car plant , I'll try getting hold of the cheshire kart club guys tommorrow and see what's cooking

multi map says 2.15hrs do they let 2 strokes on same track as 4 strokes

they let anything on, including bike engined karts!  :laugh:

Even let a cow on the circuit last Saturday!  :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:

has Pieere seen the light and sold that bovine monstrosity yet  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :blush:  :p

ankole-cattle-3.jpg

multi map says 2.15hrs do they let 2 strokes on same track as 4 strokes

they let anything on, including bike engined karts!  :laugh:

Even let a cow on the circuit last Saturday!  :blush:  :blush:  :laugh:

has Pieere seen the light and sold that bovine monstrosity yet  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :blush:  :p

ankole-cattle-3.jpg

Get rid of it! what you on about!! we get a gallon o' milk a day from it!  :laugh:  :laugh:

snap... "Swiss-Log inc "  have  2 of those with world formulas on. one of which we r gonna try and convince the captain to buy 2mrw night at the bowling  :oops:  :D  :D  :durr:

DSCF4627s.jpg

snap... "Swiss-Log inc "  have  2 of those with world formulas on. one of which we r gonna try and convince the captain to buy 2mrw night at the bowling  :oops:  :D  :D  :durr:

Interesting to see how he will be paying for said kart, will you take a part exchange! :p  :D  :laugh:

And no, you aint getting your hands on the daddy birel! :p

Interesting to see how he will be paying for said kart, will you take a part exchange! :p  :D  :laugh:

And no, you aint getting your hands on the daddy birel! :p

no cattle in pxchange  :laugh:

think the one i was on last week  could be the one to fear, 3rd at Warden Law is quite an achievment  ;)

having a rethink of what ive got at the mo, was planning on sticking the boy in junior world formula next year but they have stopped it, leaving him with few options as he is 12 now 13 in March  ???  ??? from what i can see  choice is cadet / minimax or junior tkm..

Ive put the seat back in the little honda cadet of Ryans and moved the pedals forward so the boy can fit in it comfortably , this weekend Ryan is away so Dan will be in that all day, goal is to see what the best time he can do in it, Ive bought a fresh set of tyres and another alfano to stick on it which will leave me time to play in the wf  :t-up:

Weather looks horrendous this weekend so probs wont bother getting zi kart out, will still have a look across if people are going.

Now, here's a question. How much do people think a manifold for a world formula will be. Mine has cracked, well its completely come away from the flange according to the cap.

(Could this be whats behind the mysterious power of my kart? :D  :laugh: )

although it probably means less power :down:  :(  :bangshead:

will it not weld up Pete  ???  apparently they go quicker when blowing, ive read somehere they check at scrutineering and you are excluded if its blowing  ???  :blush:  :suspect:  :suspect:

anyway.. got the Tony kart all cleaned up today, will be putting it up for sale shortly so brief details are ....

2002 Tonykart mitox chassis fitted with a  sealed briggs and stratton world formula 200cc 4 stroke race engine with logbook done aprox 18 hours since last rebuild at Warden law ,when last rebuilt it was uprated with lightened flywheel, uprated coil and pvl ignition system/some fancy rev limiter , currently fitted with bridgestone slicks with loads of meat left , this kart  finished 3rd at Warden law last year . so any lurkers out there fancy it will give it away at £650 no offers  for a local.  :t-up:  :t-up:  bridgestone wets on rims available but at extra cost.  :t-up:

Image014-1.jpg

Just had the most fun in ages with me clothes on  ;) Had trip up to warden law. Planning on buying some mojo wets but they have no stock of them. so slicks on a wet track it was. Went out for about an hour and a half none stop. Tanks were nearly dry when i came back in. Waited for the next available time as i was buzzing only to after a few laps and think this dont feel right so thought i'd just take it easy back to the pits and check it over. Next thing see something metalic pass me on a corner.... Think that must of been the stud that had come out of me wheel so an early bath it was as the shop was shut and the stud holes on the rim are a bit longer now   :down:

Just had the most fun in ages with me clothes on  ;) Had trip up to warden law. Planning on buying some mojo wets but they have no stock of them. so slicks on a wet track it was. Went out for about an hour and a half none stop. Tanks were nearly dry when i came back in. Waited for the next available time as i was buzzing only to after a few laps and think this dont feel right so thought i'd just take it easy back to the pits and check it over. Next thing see something metalic pass me on a corner.... Think that must of been the stud that had come out of me wheel so an early bath it was as the shop was shut and the stud holes on the rim are a bit longer now   :down:

your not on your own there, me and Mark lost a rear wheel each and Log lost a front last week  :oops:

one of my wheels has an elongated hole I just popped a washer behind the nut and its as right as rain  :t-up:

Ps. respect your stamina at hour and a half, remind me to keep you away from Mrs Slippy  at the xmas party  :oops:   :D  :D  :D  :D