Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

the captain needs a job  :D  :D  :D  :D

Do you and bob not need a tea boy  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

1ec8_1-1.jpg

21f9_1-1.jpg

942c_0-1.jpg

b650_1.jpg

just won a heap of scrap to rival petes for a bit of practice rather than putting the hours on the rotax .its supposed to be 100cc rotax but im sure its tkm

1ec8_1-1.jpg

21f9_1-1.jpg

942c_0-1.jpg

b650_1.jpg

just won a heap of scrap to rival petes for a bit of practice rather than putting the hours on the rotax .its supposed to be 100cc rotax but im sure its tkm

That won't rival Pete's it will destroy it, and all of us :D  :D

Well done Paul!

Yep, that makes my scrap look like sheep poo, that would give us all a lesson! :D

bought it as i say for practice .looking into racing in rotax max next year with the tony kart had it a month now but 3 sisters wont let you on without msa race licence so aint even had a blast on it.that i can just throw in the van and have a laugh im gonna get the daughter to have a go to get her used to driving shes 14  :durr:

bought it as i say for practice .looking into racing in rotax max next year with the tony kart had it a month now but 3 sisters wont let you on without msa race licence so aint even had a blast on it.that i can just throw in the van and have a laugh im gonna get the daughter to have a go to get her used to driving shes 14  :durr:

Thats a bit poo that you cant get on three sisters, so whats the plan, travelling north are we? :D

to get on sisters you gotta join manchester and buxton kart club and have msa licence .hooton at chester and gran a gorse in north wales are our nearest .your neck of the woods is probally 3 hrs send us the post code i might just venture up sun wifes chrimbo shopping .post op the post code for the track and i will see what tom tom says .picked tony kart up from darlington that a1s a fookin drag

get yersel up Paul  :t-up:  :t-up:

we bought two dap 125cc 2 stroke air cooled karts last week , suppose we should try them out  :oops:  :D

anyone know what the devil they are like   :suspect:  :suspect:  :durr:

to get on sisters you gotta join manchester and buxton kart club and have msa licence .hooton at chester and gran a gorse in north wales are our nearest .your neck of the woods is probally 3 hrs send us the post code i might just venture up sun wifes chrimbo shopping .post op the post code for the track and i will see what tom tom says .picked tony kart up from darlington that a1s a fookin drag

Teesside kart track is just a bit further on than Darlington.. ;)  ;)

Post code is TS6 6XH    :t-up:

multi map says 2.15hrs do they let 2 strokes on same track as 4 strokes

they let anything on, including bike engined karts!  :laugh:

multi map says 2.15hrs do they let 2 strokes on same track as 4 strokes

Pretty sure I've followed a smelly old two stroke round the track once or twice.. :D  :D