karts

JeffC

What sprockets are the wee kiddie karts running BTW?

Ryan has a 20 tooth front and a 74 rear at the mo , Ben runs a 76 I think.. Ian is going to change Bens for a 75..

when Ryan is on a 76 according to the rev counter its flat out down the back (6200rpm!!!!! ) , speed wise I reckon on a 74 he has slightly more top end than I do on the wf and it stops the engine reaching flat out (just ! )  :oops:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

What sprockets are the wee kiddie karts running BTW?

Ryan has a 20 tooth front and a 74 rear at the mo , Ben runs a 76 I think.. Ian is going to change Bens for a 75..

when Ryan is on a 76 according to the rev counter its flat out down the back (6200rpm!!!!! ) , speed wise I reckon on a 74 he has slightly more top end than I do on the wf and it stops the engine reaching flat out (just ! )  :oops:

Yep, he will be doing 51mph while on the world formula, I will be doing 50mph!

For the cow to do 45mph I need a 65 tooth clutch. So thats going from a 74 to a 65, 3 guesses how that would go! :down:  :down:  :(

ebay Peter and move on , you  listen to ur uncle Jc  ;)

plenty of karts over here if you want a project  ;)

I have enough scrap without buying your scrap! :p

Less of it boy or you will be barred from the premises :devil:  :angry:  :angry:

Less of it boy or you will be barred from the premises :devil:  :angry:  :angry:

:D  :D  :D

Anyone watching omain_3?hash=item320322925619&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" target="_blank">this: :oops:

Captain if you have spent all your time doing that since you retired you defo need to find employment  :angry:

I reckon Pete is behind that  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :oops:

Captain if you have spent all your time doing that since you retired you defo need to find employment  :angry:

I reckon Pete is behind that  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :oops:

That is all my own work.  :laugh:   Pete is currently out in the garage tending his herd!  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

The cap is the king of MGI! I've been busy in the garage peeling red paint off in patch's the size of dvd box's. I dont think they keyed the surface before painting. :laugh:

tis a clean kart Pierre, chassis is very clean and 1st time starter  , has a seat that looks like it was made for him  :oops:  :p

barifireside_3.jpg

just hope its not toooooooo quick or we will have to feed Scott up at the xmas dooooo , wonder if he likes xmas pudding  :oops:  :D  :D  :xmas:  :xmas:

Cheeky blighter  :mad:  :laugh:  :p

seat has xl stamped on it. think even i need a seat insert for it  ???  :p

Gonna pop upto prosport or warden law tomorrow afternoon so if anyone needs out bringing to clubnight just let me know