• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

well what a good day  :t-up:  :t-up:

big shame the race was cancelled due to icey conditions..  :(

lessons learnt from the day...

2 year old bridgestone wets are no good in cold conditions  :0  :0  :0  but are pretty good on a wet/drying track  :suspect:  ???  ???

a good day for the Cadets, all the kids were going well  Ben in particular  was flying towards the end of the day,  10/10 to all for effort  , would have been good to see them all racing together  was looking forward to it :D  

we swapped to the good wets and what a transformation, kart was different again  :t-up:  

dunno where he found his pace but the colder/icey it got the faste My Boy was going in my kart  ???  ???  in the last session  he was taking a good second a lap out of me and Bob , both of us tried to catch him in his kart  without suceess, little sh%t is still goading me about it now  :mad:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :cool:

What a cracking day, big well done to Dan on his last hours performance :xmas:  :cool:  :cool: excellent, you deserve your shoes, both of them and the laces :zzz: Ryan went well too. Shame about the race, think Dan would have had a tin cup. Well done again mate.

fantastic :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Pete that must have been one of the mid afternoon drying sessions when  you were on the daddy wets and me old bridgestone wets, that session they were working pretty well as can be seen, the session after that I couldnt have stuck with you that long  :oops:

Pete that must have been one of the mid afternoon drying sessions when  you were on the daddy wets and me old bridgestone wets, that session they were working pretty well as can be seen, the session after that I couldnt have stuck with you that long  :oops:

I was behind ben, took me 2 laps to get passed!!!! He was going really well! I do have some earlier footage from that sessions when we set out the pits, but your not behind me for very long! :p

I was behind ben, took me 2 laps to get passed!!!! He was going really well! I do have some earlier footage from that sessions when we set out the pits, but your not behind me for very long! :p

no dont think i manged 2 corners, reckon there will be some extreme sideways footage of me trying to keep up  :0  :0  :0

lessons learnt today though next race will have brand new slicks and brand new wets  ;)  :cool:  :cool:

no dont think i manged 2 corners, reckon there will be some extreme sideways footage of me trying to keep up  :0  :0  :0

lessons learnt today though next race will have brand new slicks and brand new wets  ;)  :cool:  :cool:

There's the difference! :( Tis horrendous really.

Hopefully get to use the new slicks this year.

yep thats about what it felt like too  was hard work :(

was worse for the boy too, on the bridgestones he was consistant 1.00 dead ,but he didnt want to go out in it  :(  swapped across to the daddy wets and bearing in mind it was colder and greasier he was straight down to 55.2 and still taking time out in the icey track , you can get so much confidence on them  :t-up:  my best of the day was 55.8 on the bridestones on a drying track and 55.8 on the daddys on the last icey session  ???  ???  :down:

Pete did you have some footage of me and log dingdonging in the middle session when the bridgestones wets were gripping at there best , was pretty close as i remember it  :suspect:  :suspect:

yep thats about what it felt like too  was hard work :(

was worse for the boy too, on the bridgestones he was consistant 1.00 dead ,but he didnt want to go out in it  :(  swapped across to the daddy wets and bearing in mind it was colder and greasier he was straight down to 55.2 and still taking time out in the icey track , you can get so much confidence on them  :t-up:  my best of the day was 55.8 on the bridestones on a drying track and 55.8 on the daddys on the last icey session  ???  ???  :down:

Pete did you have some footage of me and log dingdonging in the middle session when the bridgestones wets were gripping at there best , was pretty close as i remember it  :suspect:  :suspect:

I do, but that video needs some fiddling... mwhahahaha! :devil:

bet your editing skills are not good enough to make The Log look smooth  :oops:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p

bet your editing skills are not good enough to make The Log look smooth  :oops:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :p

Log looked good apart from one bit. :D

[EDIT] Video components are being put together now! :laugh:

howaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy man  Pete get yer finger out, wheres this vid ,  im knackered and wanna gan ter beed  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  :D

howaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy man  Pete get yer finger out, wheres this vid ,  im knackered and wanna gan ter beed  :blush:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Never rush an artist! :p