karts

JeffC

Just been sorting out some tools, We're missing a 3/8 drive ratchet. Answers to the name of Ronnie. Was last seen two weekends ago.. :t-up: Anyone looking after him for us? ....He sings like a grasshopper, and I miss him lots!  :down:  :down:  :down:

Reggie Ratchet has temporarily taken his place in the toolbox untill Ronnie shows up.. :bangshead:  :D

You need to get down the job centre  :p  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a job, building moveable scrap! :D

Just been sorting out some tools, We're missing a 3/8 drive ratchet. Answers to the name of Ronnie. Was last seen two weekends ago.. :t-up: Anyone looking after him for us? ....He sings like a grasshopper, and I miss him lots!  :down:  :down:  :down:

Reggie Ratchet has temporarily taken his place in the toolbox untill Ronnie shows up.. :bangshead:  :D

That's it! hit a man where it hurts!.... :blush:  :blush:  ;)

I picked said ratchet up off the floor 2 weeks ago after u left  at tinside  ;) its in the trailer  :t-up:

I picked said ratchet up off the floor 2 weeks ago after u left  at tinside  ;) its in the trailer  :t-up:

Noooooo! I'd never leave Ronnie behind, you must have kidnapped him!  Was it the reward money you were after? I do hope you've been treating him in a manner he's accustomed to! He only likes snap on sockets you know... :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :D

aye you had abandonned him , was on the light guard of my trailer then on the floor  :oops:

If i had known it was so precious I would have opened him a user name on the board and took photos of it all around the world reporting his daily diary   like someone did with swiss ness :oops:  :D  :D  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:

Whats da plan then dudes?

I could give the mop another week and gan tomorrow. Hope the cow plays ball, desperate to try it out!

well ive got the transponder brackets mounted on the karts , need to sort transponders  :suspect:  then tyres/weight wets to sort  ???  ??? may have to sort the weight out 2mrw somehow if davids getting the scales out  :suspect:

well ive got the transponder brackets mounted on the karts , need to sort transponders  :suspect:  then tyres/weight wets to sort  ???  ??? may have to sort the weight out 2mrw somehow if davids getting the scales out  :suspect:

You or your lad wont need weight will they, you in World Formula and yer lad in cadets? :suspect:

You or your lad wont need weight will they, you in World Formula and yer lad in cadets? :suspect:

cant 100% remember what my kart weighed  :suspect:  :suspect:

I was about right before but ive decreased in mass myself so may be close now to being underweight  :oops:  :suspect:

so may be close now to being underweight  :oops:  :suspect:

Like me. :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Need some good footage this weekend, want to use "the song"! :D

What day is everybody going this week?

Today,

I'm still in bed though having a lie in, so by the time I've dragged me carcus out of bed, probably wont get to the track till 10 ish.

What day is everybody going this week?

Today,

I'm still in bed though having a lie in, so by the time I've dragged me carcus out of bed, probably wont get to the track till 10 ish.

what time will you be there til?