• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

I always admire my expertise with photoshop when I view that picture  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:

Pete when you are bored you could maybe photoshop it properly, (or easier just photo the captain next time hes dressed that way)   :oops::D  :D  :D

I always admire my expertise with photoshop when I view that picture  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:

Pete when you are bored you could maybe photoshop it properly, (or easier just photo the captain next time hes dressed that way)   :oops::D  :D  :D

I think its funnier because of the poor photoshop! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

ANNOYED!!!!

Was reading how to take the govener off the scraps engine and found this:

If using a billet rod, you will also need to remove the low oil sensor.  Remove the sensor and plug the hole with a 3/8" x 1 bolt and copper washer.  If you are not using a billet rod, I recommend leaving the sensor in place, but disconnect it by cutting/unplugging the yellow wire on the outside of the motor.  The sensor should be disconnected because when you drive around corners, the oil will flow to one side of the engine and the sensor will shut the engine down.

Shorted the sensor while running and BINGO, she shut down. It even has a connection so you can just un-plug it. f**k!!!!!

Anywho, does anyone know how much and where I can get camber adjuster from. The Scrap has the holes but not the adjusters so the king pin just waggles around!

Actually, is this it:

http://www.kkckartshop.com/parts.php?navigation=3∂=K933

Don't worry Jeff I think it's really clever the way you've made his legs look so short  :D

ANNOYED!!!!

If using a billet rod, you will also need to remove the low oil sensor.  Remove the sensor and plug the hole with a 3/8" x 1 bolt and copper washer.  If you are not using a billet rod, I recommend leaving the sensor in place, but disconnect it by cutting/unplugging the yellow wire on the outside of the motor.  The sensor should be disconnected because when you drive around corners, the oil will flow to one side of the engine and the sensor will shut the engine down.

Shorted the sensor while running and BINGO, she shut down. It even has a connection so you can just un-plug it. f**k!!!!!

Anywho, does anyone know how much and where I can get camber adjuster from. The Scrap has the holes but not the adjusters so the king pin just waggles around!

Actually, is this it:

It is pete but you'll find those a bit random when setting it up .

the multihole ones are better ,i am sure the ones nick at kkc does are tonykart ones that are multi hole however dartford do there own tony copy http://www.dartfordkarting.co.uk/detail.....defined

the multihole is easier to use if you don't have the sniper laser kit with you and just want to fiddle with set amounts , or just use the cheap ones and a sniper laser align kit , the choice is yours.

ANNOYED!!!!

Actually, is this it:

It is pete but you'll find those a bit random when setting it up .

the multihole ones are better ,i am sure the ones nick at kkc does are tonykart ones that are multi hole however dartford do there own tony copy http://www.dartfordkarting.co.uk/detail.....defined

the multihole is easier to use if you don't have the sniper laser kit with you and just want to fiddle with set amounts , or just use the cheap ones and a sniper laser align kit , the choice is yours.

Damn, already bought those kkc ones. If the kart turns out to be ok, I'll change them to the hole type, cheers. :t-up:

While were on the subject of camber settings, where would be a good setting to start with?

hope this snow melts for Saturday  :0  :0  :0 The  Kids are well  up for the race and a days practice be a shame if the weather stops play  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:

Cooper&Log inc. have had a bit of a spending spree this week, We"ve bought another 4 karts and a trailer  :blush:  :blush: just hope the Captain gets home ok  and more importantly doesnt hit me for overtime :oops: as he will be getting payment in Logs if so  :laugh:  :oops:  :D

hope this snow melts for Saturday  :0  :0  :0 The  Kids are well  up for the race and a days practice be a shame if the weather stops play  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:

Cooper&Log inc. have had a bit of a spending spree this week, We"ve bought another 4 karts and a trailer  :blush:  :blush: just hope the Captain gets home ok  and more importantly doesnt hit me for overtime :oops: as he will be getting payment in Logs if so  :laugh:  :oops:  :D

Dont know what to do really. Saturday would be a good day to get the birel out amongst the racers, but would maybe not be any good for the scrap. Also neeeeeeed to get a haircut, sick of this mushroom on me head! Might come late on saturday.

Or,

Sunday, zi weather looks a bit better, will be warmer too.

Decisions decisions.

Dont know what to do really. Saturday would be a good day to get the birel out amongst the racers, but would maybe not be any good for the scrap. Also neeeeeeed to get a haircut, sick of this mushroom on me head! Might come late on saturday.

Or,

Decisions decisions.

Just sold three mushrooms today, keep the cut off mop mushroom and I will see if I can sell it to pay the captain his overtime. :D

:D  :D  :D

They were leaving colchester at just after 5pm, so god knows when they'll be back.

Thats 2 turkey dinosaur dinners you and Mr C owe me, and they better have alphabet spaghetti!!! :p

actually you should have popped round for tea, I made the " captains favourite"  tonight  sausage/bacon / eggs / chips and beans and some dippy bread   :D  :D  :D  :D

Or,

Decisions decisions.

Sunday is better for me but may have to give a miss again :(

See how much work i can get done :sheep:

Just been sorting out some tools, We're missing a 3/8 drive ratchet. Answers to the name of Ronnie. Was last seen two weekends ago.. :t-up: Anyone looking after him for us? ....He sings like a grasshopper, and I miss him lots!  :down:  :down:  :down:

Reggie Ratchet has temporarily taken his place in the toolbox untill Ronnie shows up.. :bangshead:  :D