karts

JeffC

Have two new throttle cables for it, will get them on. Noticed there is a bit of a kink in one of them  ;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Nessy .. I had same prob throttle not opening fully and  I was getting lapped by everyone and I mean everyone on track .

I was ready to call it a day and sell up   :suspect:

Pete took my kart out and brought it back after 3 laps and said it was too slow, and he couldn't keep on the pace either ..other wise it would have been on ebay ;)  :D

well my boy is in a bit of pain this morning and not from the slipper  :oops:  reckons the side of him is aching dunno if him holding his side is a ploy to get out of PE at school today though  :oops:   :D  :D  :oops:

well my boy is in a bit of pain this morning and not from the slipper  :oops:  reckons the side of him is aching dunno if him holding his side is a ploy to get out of PE at school today though  :oops:   :D  :D  :oops:

You are a hard man JC, you walloped your 19stone into the poor lad's kart, with enough impact to bend an axle, and think the poor kid's swinging the lead!   ;)  ;)    :D

You are a hard man JC, you walloped your 19stone into the poor lad's kart, with enough impact to bend an axle, and think the poor kid's swinging the lead!   ;)  ;)    :D

Has Jeff been losing some weight like??  :D

...By the way, what happened to Mark? must have missed that incident.  :t-up:

Andrew I had no incident , 2 weeks ago we had a boat load of track time and as the day went on the fast right hander past the bus stop was starting to cause me discomfort and take my breath away . Your son made a comment about it being my age  :angry:

anyhow by the end of the day I was in physical pain every time I went round that right hander and was sore for about a week afterwards.

Yesterday I felt fine no pain but after the fist proper session the pain was back so much I was done in for the day so gave my kart to JC so he could give the boy a lesson on how to take another kart off track and leave your own in one piece ;)  :D

Has Jeff been losing some weight like??  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

salads are the future  ;) some of you boys could do well in following example  ;)  :oops:  :D  :D

Yesterday I felt fine no pain but after the fist proper session the pain was back so much I was done in for the day so gave my kart to JC so he could give the boy a lesson on how to take another kart off track and leave your own in one piece ;)  :D

Remind me not to give Jeff my kart for "lesson" purposes.  :D  :laugh:  :p

Must admit I'd been feeling a bit of pain in me ribs for the past week or so but felt ok on the kart. I'm a bit worried now as it doesn't sound like my ribs then. :suspect:

Remind me not to give Jeff my kart for "lesson" purposes.  :D  :laugh:  :p

Must admit I'd been feeling a bit of pain in me ribs for the past week or so but felt ok on the kart. I'm a bit worried now as it doesn't sound like my ribs then. :suspect:

it will be all that whitby fish your father feeds you   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

it will be all that whitby fish your father feeds you   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Tis the secret to a 49 second lap! :p

and the online fish ordering website is ?

heres hoping for the weekend ,dispite my mechanic currently lying in hospital.

it will be all that whitby fish your father feeds you   <!--emo&<!--emo&:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

and the online fish ordering website is ?

only available from ex-seaman-dixondot com hand picked from the catch of the day arrrrrrrrr  :D

Coast2Coast2006057c-1.jpg