• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and more bad news, I popped along to Log towers this morning and caught Dippy eating Weetabix  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

I fear he has found out my secret to going quick  :oops:   :down:  :mad:   :laugh::D  :D  :oops:

Pete, have you got a rear bumper yet or are we robbing one of the Tony kart for you?

If you dont mind bob I'll pinch yer Tonykart one for the day, it'll keep you from trying to hit me! :D  :laugh:  I've bought one but it wont be here by sunday, or I would be very suprised. Ok if I pop round tomorrow evening?  after my bish-brum-manc-bish journey for civic bits :down: .

Jeff, turkey dinosaurs are the secret! ;)  :oops:

Pierre , what bits r u collecting? my courrier will do collections for buttons  ???  ???

Log.. tell Mrs Log to hurry her boney  :arse:  up your beers are getting warm beside the stove  :oops:  :p  

Pete plenty of beers in the fridge if you n cap r up to nowt  ;)

just been trying out the technique for getting the boys up to pace and it works a treat two pairs of these and 2 mobile phones and we are away  :D  :D  :D

IMG_3526_2.jpg

Go Kart With 350 Honda Engine

I bought this as a rolling chassis last year from a friend, it was originally a fixed drive engine type, markings on the chassis are Wright suzuka TKM. I have modified the rear end to take a 350cc /13hp honda engine, this was done by fitting an extra outrigger and bearing housing. Then respayed in red. It has a custom made alloy billet engine mount. The engine was brand new when fitted and has only been run for aproximatly 1-2 hrs in total. A new axle was also fitted with new bearings, it has had a new nose cone, single disc brake on rear axle, also has had a brand new noram clutch fitted (that cost £145), new chain and rear sprocket.

Comes with one set of alloy rims fitted (one has a small dint),and another set of old alloy rims and a couple of sets of tyres(some slicks some wets). starts 1st time and goes really well. Ive never had it on a track, just a few quick blasts round the village!

Price: £299.00

Tel: 07890767695

on www.kart.co.uk bargain for someone

Go Kart With 350 Honda Engine

I bought this as a rolling chassis last year from a friend, it was originally a fixed drive engine type, markings on the chassis are Wright suzuka TKM. I have modified the rear end to take a 350cc /13hp honda engine, this was done by fitting an extra outrigger and bearing housing. Then respayed in red. It has a custom made alloy billet engine mount. The engine was brand new when fitted and has only been run for aproximatly 1-2 hrs in total. A new axle was also fitted with new bearings, it has had a new nose cone, single disc brake on rear axle, also has had a brand new noram clutch fitted (that cost £145), new chain and rear sprocket.

Comes with one set of alloy rims fitted (one has a small dint),and another set of old alloy rims and a couple of sets of tyres(some slicks some wets). starts 1st time and goes really well. Ive never had it on a track, just a few quick blasts round the village!

Price: £299.00

Tel: 07890767695

on www.kart.co.uk bargain for someone

calling prelit  :t-up:

spotted the ad on the karting site kart night. that karts doing more than that on ebay now. Wish i'd seen that ad sooner

just give the bloke a bell. 2 people already viewing it today. Ones already offered him 450 without seeing it. Hes ringing me back if it doesn't sell. If not got 2 wf's to view this week

DSCF4597s.jpg

Bob's bumper now fitted.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Have been counting sprocket teeth, how sad is that!  :blush:  We have 16 on the clutch driving 81 on the axle. If I've worked it out right with the engine governed to 4000rpm, we'll be hitting the dizzy speed of about 25mph!!!!!  :cool:  :cool: Wonder if it'll accelerate to 25, really really fast...   :suspect:  :suspect:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Removing the govenor, will see the heady speed of 37mph, if it revs to 6000rpm.  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :laugh:

Spare 74 sprocket will get us to 41mph at 6K.... :blush:  :blush:

At least the wind-chill factor will be less, the slower we go!  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :D

as suspected that will be absolutly useless  :laugh: with 6,000rpm  you need a ratio of 3.7 or there abouts, you have 5.0 at the mo :oops: 74 will be better but still useless  :D 60 tooth sprocket will be about right but you will have to have the govener removed  ;) think the lowest I have is a 70 but will have a gleg this afternoon, I have a 92 of the w60 if you wanna go for the 0-5mph record  :p  :p

as suspected that will be absolutly useless  :laugh: with 6,000rpm  you need a ratio of 3.7 or there abouts, you have 5.0 at the mo :oops: 74 will be better but still useless  :D 60 tooth sprocket will be about right but you will have to have the govener removed  ;) think the lowest I have is a 70 but will have a gleg this afternoon, I have a 92 of the w60 if you wanna go for the 0-5mph record  :p  :p

Quite fancy a go at the 0 - 5mph record, a record's a record!  ;)  ;)   So, looking for a small rear sprocket, anything under 74 considered.  :oops:   Where's Mark? he's got a bucketfull hasn't he!  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  ???  :t-up:  :t-up: