karts

JeffC

Fooooook me, have I just found my song for next week!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :D

r u gonna keep us in suspense then  ???  :oops:  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Fooooook me, have I just found my song for next week!!!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :D

r u gonna keep us in suspense then  ???  :oops:  :D

Yes!  :p  :p  :p

Will be hard to hold it back all week though, its a cracker.

Did you get my enquiry about the engine on ebay earlier? :laugh:  :p  :D

Right then chaps with my petite frame of about 15 1/2stone  :laugh:  :0   :laugh:   whats gonna be better pro or world formula. Lookin for a karts got me head battered  :bangshead:

15 1/2 clem ??? get a Pro Kart and a World fromula

One for each A*** cheek ;)

i'll borrow this from nessy  :devil:

dangler :laugh:

Right then chaps with my petite frame of about 15 1/2stone  :laugh:  :0   :laugh:   whats gonna be better pro or world formula. Lookin for a karts got me head battered  :bangshead:

Scott .. at first I thought the pro kart would be better suited for the errhmm heavier bloke.

but lap times suggest the WF's are about a second a lap quicker so it looks like the weight of the pro kart is already against it

so world formula may be the way to go ???

why not come this weekend and get your A*** in the seat of both (not at the same time) and we'll take some lap times of you

tho you won't be able to drive my kart unless you have  leg reduction surgery in the next few days :D

Scott, the scrap might actually be the answer, not my scrap but another piece of scrap. A GX390 has about the same power as the Briggs, but should have more torque to lug the extra weight.

Looking at my scrapheap, I'm going to have to move a seat mount, but thats about it. I got the clutch for £64 off ebay which was a bargain as they do about £170. Just keep an eye out for ones going on auctions.

Or, an easier solution, one for nessy too, buy a pro-kart, get rid of the two GX160's, and add two clone GX200's. Should gain you another 2hp putting you upto 13hp. You can get clone (not honda) GX200's off ebay for under £100 each, you could probably get £100 for the two GX160's, so tis only £100 spent over the top of the cost of a pro-kart which are generally a lot cheaper than WF's in the 1st place.

:t-up:

Knob is the term your after ;)

so thats why it didn't pass the swear filter  :blush:

Knob  :laugh:

Might make it down sunday. Big night out planned saturday. Was hoping to have sorted a Kart out by then. Had the trailor a pocket of cash and a jerry can of fuel on saturday expecting to buy that ex rental i'd spoke to them about on thursday. Was a tad dissapointed.

your still a fat b*****d :D  :D  :laugh:

you b***h  :devil:  ;)  :p

***SCRAP UPDATE***

Good day / Bad day. My engine mounts arrived today, engine is properley located now, it actually sat in the same place as it did before so I didn't have to touch the seat mount.

Bad news is the Brake caliper is knackered :( . Captain got a piston of one side and the bore was fecked. So just bought this. Should be easier to bleed as its single master cylinder and it has a lever which will work better on my kart.

I'll probably get the master cylinder currently on the kart onto ebay, as it works fine.