karts

JeffC

Have I got the correct thread, thought I was on ebay again for a  minute there's that many links to it or am I just going mad.

Poor Pete, I'll help you sort it mate :p  :p

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I got the correct thread, thought I was on ebay again for a  minute there's that many links to it or am I just going mad.

actually he was discussing the use of some 4x2 dressed timber as a rear bumper  :laugh:  :laugh:

actually he was discussing the use of some 4x2 dressed timber as a rear bumper  :laugh:  :laugh:

I do'nt think even that will fix it, some pink grip and duck tape should do the job :laugh:  :blush:

with this in mind Lil Mark should be the Daddy next Sunday  :oops:

aye I reckon I should be feared  ;)  :D  :D

seriously last time out I was the same  pace as Dippy low 51 sec's and complaining to Pete all day that  I couldn't follow his lines because of my tyres  :oops:

so in theory if the new tyres give me a second a lap that will have me low 50's same as Bob

I reckon next Sunday could see some very interesting battles  :t-up:  :t-up:

seriously last time out I was the same  pace as Dippy low 51 sec's and complaining to Pete all day that  I couldn't follow his lines because of my tyres  :oops:

so in theory if the new tyres give me a second a lap that will have me low 50's same as Bob

So what happens if I put new tyre's on! :devil:

Do I go a second a lap faster?

So what happens if I put new tyre's on! :devil:

Do I go a second a lap faster?

dont think I found a second when i put new rubber on more like half despite it feeling much better  :suspect:  :suspect:  ???  ???

Just remember, it was a major setup change on my kart by myself, not just rubber so lets not get too carried away about tyres Mark  ???

Just remember, it was a major setup change on my kart by myself, not just rubber so lets not get too carried away about tyres Mark  <!--emo&???

Marks kart is pretty awsome mind when its right. It went b****y well at warden law!

was claiming you and him were lapping in the 49's

yep im confident we were  ;) Bob was doing low 50s yesterday and the conditions were far from perfect, a warmer day and he would have been in the 49s of that i have no doubt  ;)  :t-up:

Ps. to be the quickest we will have to be closer to 48secs in Wfs. so we still have a fair way to go   ;)  :blues:

Hee hee, look at it go:

Modified though, probably 17hp.

now theres a track i havn't seen or raced on for years ..... tilbury in essex me thinks ......

last corner if you got it wrong puts you into the pit wall constructed of railway sleepers ,

loverly place ....

NOT

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

oh and it sounds to me like he is running toooooooo big a sprocket on that , b****y chariot  would hardly set away  :D  :D  :D