• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at warden law today and he was saying converting to the gx390 was a mare. new engines about £400 then needs a different clutch to the gx160 and its about £170. Been clearing space in garage think i can squeeze a kart in. Will be ringing tinside tomorrow to enquire. Cant play sunday though  :down:  :mad: anyone out a week on sunday as its the only one i can do this year  :mad:

Middlesex

Correct, driving down saturday! <!--emo&:0  :0  :0

Its either a kart for the old man or a one to flog on, will see.

Pete that looks like its fit for here  :0  :0

scrapgrab1.jpg

I've just bought a piece of scrap!  :D

I'm thinking flog the GX200, get a 13hp GX390 and away she goes!

I am confused, when they said you had to "shift the weight" I thought there would have been a bit more of your kart left :laugh:  :laugh:  or am I missing something :durr:  :durr:

I have got ene or several in the garage if you wanted something like that come to think of it :blush:  :blush:

Was at warden law today and he was saying converting to the gx390 was a mare. new engines about £400 then needs a different clutch to the gx160 and its about £170. Been clearing space in garage think i can squeeze a kart in. Will be ringing tinside tomorrow to enquire. Cant play sunday though  :down:  :mad: anyone out a week on sunday as its the only one i can do this year  :mad:

Yep, pretty sure we will be, might not be there this sunday unless it sais its going to be a bone dry day again. Otherwise we'll be building the "scrap" up on Sunday. :D  :laugh:

I stopped receiving emails to tell me a new post has been made on this thread a few days ago to ???

Hmmm maybe we should add "I spotted a Westfield the other day " to the bottom of all our posts ;)  :D

attention chaps

thinking out loud here  :oops:

forecats for Sunday is snow  :xmas:

I was supposed to have the kids on Saturday as Mrs C is on an alldayer at newcastle shopping  :oops:  I can farm the little un out to the inlaws which just leaves me with Dan and Ryan, checked the website for Tinside and same amount of time available for Saturday and checked forecast and its sunny and dry ... so.....

how about Saturday kartin then instead od Sunday this week  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

attention chaps

thinking out loud here  :oops:

forecats for Sunday is snow  :xmas:

I was supposed to have the kids on Saturday as Mrs C is on an alldayer at newcastle shopping  :oops:  I can farm the little un out to the inlaws which just leaves me with Dan and Ryan, checked the website for Tinside and same amount of time available for Saturday and checked forecast and its sunny and dry ... so.....

how about Saturday kartin then instead od Sunday this week  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Planning on being there sat to view and purchase one of there old rentals so was thinkin i would have a little blat around whilst i was there

well just spoke to the Log and hes up for Saturday too and I would think Dippy will be in toe , so Im defo going with the brats  :t-up:  :t-up:the  boys have been given there targets for this week  :oops:

I think we'll be collecting scrap on saturday, so might have to give this one a miss, was thinking I wouldn't make this one anyway. I was really wanting a day to tinker with it.

I can guarantee Jeff will all of a sudden found a heap of pace and I definatley wouldn't have caught him on saturday etc etc! :laugh:  :laugh:

I have questions for said scrap project:

1) To jeff, what temperature do you really need the room to be if I wanted to paint the chassis (dont think I will, but you never know).

2) Are the briggs engines deffo 14hp, and what torque figure do they have?