karts

JeffC

was gonna pop over to warden law track this mornin but the kart shop was closed. wheres pro sport at pete.

Not far from Warden Law, see here  :t-up:

I'll popping up there at about 5.30 - 6pm.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

just got the video off the captain that Pete did following the boys, noticed our Dan boy spun in my kart in front of Pierre trying to get away  :laugh:  :p  :p

just made them sit through it 3 times whilst I pointed out where they were going wrong  :devil:  :devil: , then promptly sent them to bed without supper for a disraceful display of driving  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :oops:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums....008.flv

To be fair, I think that was taken before lunch, they picked up the pace a little bit, well, a s**t load after lunch. :t-up:

P.S - Mark, I have your wheel studs. :)

To be fair, I think that was taken before lunch, they picked up the pace a little bit, well, a s**t load after lunch. :t-up:

P.S - Mark, I have your wheel studs. :)

aye that was the defence they pleaded  as I showed them the size 10 slipper  :laugh:  :laugh:

timed them both off the video at circa 57secs, later the boy did a dozen laps in the 52s and a best of 51.6 so he redeemed himself  :p  :p  :cool:  :t-up:  :t-up: and little un was 56 so well happy with progress  :t-up:  :t-up:

will be raising the bar again for them next week, but will have to tread carefully with the boy in case he gets quiker than his oldman  :oops:  :mad:  :down:

but will have to tread carefully with the boy in case he gets quiker than his oldman  :oops:  :mad:  :down:

Mmmm wondered when you were going to admit you were old :p  :p

Will try not to shout too much tommorrow as your ears get sensitive as you get older too :blush:  :blush:

If your a good lad might even let you use my tyre replacer :xmas:

BTW, for anyone looking for advice or after buying a kart, the lads at prosport are top blokes. Had a good natter with them today, know there stuff and made you feel welcome and ok to ask really stupid questions (like I tend to :blush: ).

I need to shift my ballast apparently, for 1 to try out my new front torsion bar and 2 its completely the wrong place to put it on a birel.

Also asked about the rear torsion bars, they reckon we dont want to be running them on world formula's, a pencil bar (the one on the bumper) will suffice. :t-up:

hoping to get a set of these for me birfday to make life along Logs workshop a little more bearable  :oops:  :p  :devil:

peltoreardefenders.jpg

a jar of this wouldnt go ammiss on top of that shelf youve just made beside the stove either  ;)  :p  :p

128815011_a4f99e7444_m.jpg

do they do a snow tyre for the karts some are predicting sleet and snow this weekend ???  :suspect:

I think the qoute 'sideways is the only way forwards' could be quite true this weeekend :cool:  :p

Middlesex

Correct, driving down saturday! :0  :0  :0

Its either a kart for the old man or a one to flog on, will see.