karts

JeffC

Before anything gets posted, I'd just like to say a big well done to jeffc for finally coming out:

gayjeff.jpg

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p  :p  :p

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

thought my secret was safe  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

hey it may be true I kissed some Karts up the back end today thinking about it  :oops: I best Have an early one with Mrs C just to make sure  ;)  :D

Before anything gets posted, I'd just like to say a big well done to jeffc for finally coming out:

gayjeff.jpg

strange thing is its not that often i see rib protectors being worn on the outside but it does make me chuckle when i do .....

bit like superman and the pants thing   :p

oh and tell Jeffory those rinb protectors are a bit to soft plastic to do much good .....

tell him they do carbon ones    ;)

Big thank to scotish bloke for the blast of his kart. Might just go get the other one and join him in the heavy weight class.  Did a cracking 360 in it  :xmas:

So if i did what did it need ??? new sprockets, Tyres spare set of wheels with wets and a set of slicks. How much and where from.

Big thank to scotish bloke for the blast of his kart. Might just go get the other one and join him in the heavy weight class.  Did a cracking 360 in it  :xmas:

So if i did what did it need ??? new sprockets, Tyres spare set of wheels with wets and a set of slicks. How much and where from.

Cheap as chips off the boy on the track or get it all off ebay, 2nd hand wets about £40, sprockets £7 etc.

Very cheap sport but masive fun!!!

Scotty, Sprockets £6 to £8, new rubber £60 - £100 the set and lose some weight.

great fun but I am totally knackered, feel like I've been beaten round the ring :p  :love: Don't get excited Coops :D  :D

Picture005.jpg

This is the Coops doing his stuff already to Queen. Notice how he choose a GAY singer to do his verse to mmmmmm. By the way that is I, the Log on the drums, we all no the ball headed chap

Picture005.jpg

This is the Coops doing his stuff already to Queen. Notice how he choose a GAY singer to do his verse to mmmmmm. By the way that is I, the Log on the drums, we all no the ball headed chap

:p  If i recall that was we will we will rock you  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

which gives me an idea  :laugh:  :laugh:

click and sing  :p  :p  :p

Log your a boy make a big noise  :laugh:

playing in the karts gonna  get lapped again

you had mud on your face

you big disgrace

I kicked your a** all over the place

Jc wil Jc will  scran you

Jc wil Jc will  scran you

Log your an old man rough man

shouting in the padock your gonna take on dippy some day

you"ll get egg on your face

you big disgrace

dipping your bread all over the place

dippy  will dippy  will  scran you

dippy  wil dippy  will  scran you

oh I could go on forever  :p  :p  :p

there seems to be a long period of silence, Its either a mark of respect or the Lads are trying to come up with some lyrics  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

All I can say is keep watching, and I have nothing to do with it, I know my place, LAST :(  :(

when we get them all up we should start a poll see who is top of the pops, as long as we dont have to sing them  :0  :0

oh and Log just for you   :p  :p  :p

gayjeff.jpg

strange thing is its not that often i see rib protectors being worn on the outside but it does make me chuckle when i do .....

bit like superman and the pants thing   :p

oh and tell Jeffory those rinb protectors are a bit to soft plastic to do much good .....

tell him they do carbon ones    ;)

I tell ya what them rib protectors may look crap but I bet JC doesn't feel like he's been 10 rounds with Ricky hatton like I do :down:

absolute cracking day today, Nessy buying a kart spur of the moment was  :cool:  :t-up:

and I have to admit I'm still a bit off Pilot and coops pace but I have a bucket full of excuses and running with 3 wheels didn't help one bit :oops:  :suspect:

karts flying past me all pointing to the sparks coming from where my wheel used to be made me laugh :D  :laugh: