• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwhahahahahahahaha, egg head, although looks like jeff has his login! :D  :laugh:

no im really not very good at anything  :down:  :down:  :down:

dont know where Jeff gets all his talent from, im really jealous I just wish I could drive and sh*g half as good as he can  :zzz:  :zzz:  :oops:

Mwhahahahahahahaha, egg head, although looks like jeff has his login! :D  :laugh:

no im really not very good at anything  :down:  :down:  :down:

dont know where Jeff gets all his talent from, im really jealous I just wish I could drive and sh*g half as good as he can  :zzz:  :zzz:  :oops:

:p  :p  :p

what time you gents stayin down at tinside till. Might pop down if i get up in time(nightshift the nite :mad: ) to have a nosey at the carts and see what to look for.

Seen a pro kart (just looking at mo)with the fuel tanks on the engine still not next to the steering column like most. Apart from weight distribution does this make any difference.

what time you gents stayin down at tinside till. Might pop down if i get up in time(nightshift the nite :mad: ) to have a nosey at the carts and see what to look for.

Seen a pro kart (just looking at mo)with the fuel tanks on the engine still not next to the steering column like most. Apart from weight distribution does this make any difference.

Jeff reckons till 3.30, must be something booked for that time. Gives me plenty of time to put a good video together! :D

Scott not sure in your shoes the weight of a bit of fuel on top of the engine is the end of the world  :oops:  :p

karts all loaded up ready to go  :t-up:  :t-up:

Log on his new WF and Dippy on his new and much improved Prokart but both are unbalasted  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

showed the Log how to post pictures up last night and he reckons im going to pay the penalty for doing so  :oops:  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:   :0  :0

showed the Log how to post pictures up last night and he reckons im going to pay the penalty for doing so  :oops:  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:   :0  :0

Get raedy Coops, the fun shall begin after I have consumed my LARGE chicken/donner kebab shorlty :D

showed the Log how to post pictures up last night and he reckons im going to pay the penalty for doing so  <!--emo&:oops:  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:   :0  :0

Get raedy Coops, the fun shall begin after I have consumed my LARGE chicken/donner kebab shorlty :D

make sure you have some Garlic, will be stinking 2mrw, Mrs c just made us a extra spicey chilli dinner yafoooooooooooookar it  just about blew all our heads off  , putting the bog roll in the freezer for 2mrw morning :0  :0  :0  :0