karts

JeffC

looks like its slicks for Sunday    
........then wets, then slicks, then wets, slicks, wets, slicks.........  :bangshead:  :D

one will be taking the battery windy gun this week without fail  :oops: i would advise the same  ;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

........then wets, then slicks, then wets, slicks, wets, slicks.........  :bangshead:  :D

one will be taking the battery windy gun this week without fail  :oops: i would advise the same  ;)

..and has one got a clear visor?  ;)

..and has one got a clear visor?  ;)

one wont be needing it this week as last session is 3.30. we need to be early there as we have a session from 9-10.30  :xmas:  :xmas:

You & Bob be glad to hear that i have ordered a ratchet set it hasnt come yet but i am hopeful :t-up:

Ross

You & Bob be glad to hear that i have ordered a ratchet set it hasnt come yet but i am hopeful :t-up:

Ross

divant worry if not just use ours ignore  bob shouting on he just likes the sound of his own voice  :bangshead:  :laugh:

Just about to have a go at the mk2 camera mount.. ;)

Has the 2nd fishing suit arrived yet? :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Just about to have a go at the mk2 camera mount.. ;)

Has the 2nd fishing suit arrived yet? :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:

Something has landed, been given to a neighbour, who isn't in at the mo..  :bangshead:    Could be your suit of great gimpage.  :t-up:

well I hope your wright Jeff I've gone for a full on dry set up  :)

pedals turned round and blocks fitted for little legs

001.jpg

new bar fitted to chassis for a bit extra stiffness  :oops:

002.jpg

and bars fitted to the rear as well  :t-up:

005-2.jpg

and a choice of 2 sprockets the trusty 76 and a 71

006-1.jpg

b****y hell they must be short legs mate  :p

what sort of grip will you get on those if its wet ??

kart looks tidy   :t-up:

they may just be the shortest legs on the board  :D

so what effect will adding the bars to the kart make then

if it's dry how does the stiffer chassis work better

and if it's wet how can I expect the kart to react ? less grip or snappy over steer  perhaps ???

mark , if you want you can stiffen that bar further , fit it so the blade is upright , that max stiff , also look at you rear ride height there will normally be 3 settings and we vary it for wet and dry ....

evening Harv

going back to my original question if possible in brief  ;)

how will a stiff chassis react in the wet will it just struggle for grip even on super soft wets and if so why

evening Harv

going back to my original question if possible in brief  ;)

how will a stiff chassis react in the wet will it just struggle for grip even on super soft wets and if so why

Mark, I think it will just be a lot more skittish in the wet. Going back to what Harv said, turning the bar moderates the stiffness.

BTW: This is the fishing suit I bought.