• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

cheeky t**t  :laugh:

yes noticed we had a special guest appearence from the britas empire  mush  :p  :p

2-5.jpgbrittas33db.jpg

if you cross

e13173.jpg

with

w_badger.jpg

you would get a good likeness  :p  :p

when I came back from the toilet I would been forgiven If I thought I had walked into an audition for snow white with Log Slipp funbob and Mark stood together  :p  :p

7dwarfs.gif

when I came back from the toilet I would been forgiven If I thought I had walked into an audition for snow white with Log Slipp funbob and Mark stood together  :p  :p

7dwarfs.gif

would come back with a witty comment but I have spent this afternoon turning my pedals back to front to give me about another 4"

still can't get the b****y  travel out of the brake pedal tho  :bangshead:

new throttle cable is a mile short so I have straightened up the old one as best I can, hope it does the job because with my new comfy seating position I will be on a mission this weekend  ;)  :t-up:

Pete pick up your chain just the one tho as you may not like the price  :suspect:

would come back with a witty comment but I have spent this afternoon turning my pedals back to front to give me about another 4"

new throttle cable is a mile short so I have straightened up the old one as best I can, hope it does the job because with my new comfy seating position I will be on a mission this weekend  ;)  :t-up:

Pete pick up your chain just the one tho as you may not like the price  :suspect:

Probably pop round after tea. :t-up:

-Pilot Pete :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

did you look at removing the spacers and  cutting that rod down  to take up the travel :suspect:  ???  ???

did you look at removing the spacers and  cutting that rod down  to take up the travel :suspect:  ???  ???

did both mate ,rod doesn't make any difference but needed doing as I have move the pedal back 4"

if I take 1 of the 6 shims out between the caliper the brakes lock up when I tighten the bolts back up

adding a drop of brake fluid when the pistons were closed has helped a wee bit but still nowt like yours

wounder if a new set of pads may make a difference  ???

looks like its slicks for Sunday    
........then wets, then slicks, then wets, slicks, wets, slicks.........  :bangshead:  :D