• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems us NE boys like a bit craic ;)

Its about time you made a purchase slipp I think, I mean our play area is on your doorstep!

I have money in the bank as well Pilot now the Clio has gone, that kart Bob bought looks/sounds decent for the money

Time to spend it, I mean once you get over the initial cost of the kart, its cheap as chips after that.

And you'll love beating cooper! :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :p

Cooper is easy meat mate it's the Log' and the 'Algars' I'm after ;)

yer reckon  ;)

I know who is the most competetive man there   :oops:  :down:  :down:  :D

Depends what you mean by competative, do you mean the quickest or he man who wants to win most ???

the later  :down:  :oops:

Best get ready to take on some more ballast gents. Gonna start putting some funds together for a kart. Its a good few weeks away yet. Off to sell the anything that isn't bolted down on ebay  :p

Best get ready to take on some more ballast gents. Gonna start putting some funds together for a kart. Its a good few weeks away yet. Off to sell the anything that isn't bolted down on ebay  :p

HGV karting!  :laugh:    If we put any more weight in our kart, I WILL injure myself lifting it off the trailer!  :(

HGV karting!  :laugh:    If we put any more weight in our kart, I WILL injure myself lifting it off the trailer!  :(

easy to sort that one Captain, you need to stop feeding Young Pierre food from the sea, fish fingers and smiley faces or  turkey dinasouars and alphabet spaghetti every night are not gonna increase his waist line get him onto some good old Pies and mash  ;)

Carbs are the answer  ;)  :D

easy to sort that one Captain, you need to stop feeding Young Pierre food from the sea, fish fingers and smiley faces or  turkey dinasouars and alphabet spaghetti every night are not gonna increase his waist line get him onto some good old Pies and mash  ;)

Carbs are the answer  ;)  :D

Is it frightening that were about to sit down to pie and mash! :suspect:  ???

Fooking hell father must have a good week at work Pie AND !!! mash on a Tuesday who says Bishop boys dont have style :laugh:

No, we got our butler to do it! :D