karts

JeffC

we can't give you all the secrets right away now can we ....  :p

Thats what the pm system is for harv, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more! ;)  ;)  ;)

wooooooaaaaaaahhhhh young Dixon you dont need any help in the going quicker dept, us old timers need every bit of help we can get.  :down:  :down:  :(  :sheep:

f*ck off, you've caught up, need to stay ahead! :D  :p  :laugh:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

one word

caster  ;)

And another............

Width ;)

your not gonna tell us to put some big fat slicks on the front are yer  :oops:  :p

The Log has another Kart, wonder who will be next :D:D:D

Wise move bob, now enjoy all the advantages of the world formula kart! :)  :xmas:  :t-up:

mmm, leicester, could go pick that up.... tomorrow! :cool:

The Log has another Kart, wonder who will be next :D:D:D

Have you invested then Mr A  ;)  :D

You nosey karters   :p   nothing is kept secret, was wondering why my large lugs were burning   :bangshead: the things you do to keep face, I mean pace :p

ya fooka yer kept that quiet  :suspect:  :suspect: was the plan just to load it in the trailer then  turn up next week and give us all a lesson like  ???  :sheep:  :D  :D

You nosey karters   :p   nothing is kept secret, was wondering why my large lugs were burning   :bangshead: the things you do to keep face, I mean pace :p

ya fooka yer kept that quiet  :suspect:  :suspect: was the plan just to load it in the trailer then  turn up next week and give us all a lesson like  ???  :sheep:  :D  :D

Your gonna need a bigger trailer!  :laugh:  something ex Eddie Stobart perhaps.  ;)  ;)