karts

JeffC

Had a couple of Smeerrrnnnoff Ice Coops :laugh:

:down:  :down:  :p

Paul, Rotax and Billands practice just the same with us at Warden Law and Tinside  :suspect:  :t-up:  :t-up:

more fun when a load of you are in  slower karts though  ;)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to fight over the one on ebay chaps, there is a local one here for sale  :t-up:

Birel World Formula Kart

Birel World Formula Kart. Birel R30 chassis. Briggs and Stratton World Formula engine, full rebuild in September 08, Only raced approx. 2 hours since.

Comes with set of Slicks on rims, Wets on rims, and practice Slicks not on rims. Spares including clutch, sprocket, air filter and various other bits and pieces.

Race winning Kart in good clean condition. Contact me for more details or to view.

Price: £995

Tel: 07544 606777

Where we practicing on Sunday?

Teeside or Warden Law weather does not lokk promising at either  :down:

Just spoke to bob there, he reckons there's a race on tomorrow at teeside, so could be a bit hectic, warden law could be the place if there's no racing on.

think plan is tinsard this Sunday  :t-up:

forget the weather just put faith in the grip of the wets   :love::cool: I got a set for the little uns kart so gonna fit them this afternoon so both cooper juniors can share that kart on the big track giving me more time in the seat of the WF , selfish or wot  :p  :p

forget the weather just put faith in the grip of the wets   :love::cool: I got a set for the little uns kart so gonna fit them this afternoon so both cooper juniors can share that kart on the big track giving me more time in the seat of the WF , selfish or wot  :p  :p

Just got my wets too, we'll be back to the front of the grid in no time! :p  :p  :p

Just got my wets too, we'll be back to the front of the grid in no time! :p  :p  :p

briefly  ;)

briefly  ;)

why do you think dippy will give him a lesson ,like you got last week :devil:  :devil:  :D

my new wets feel as soft as owt, will get them fitted at track in the morning  :t-up:

briefly  ;)

why do you think dippy will give him a lesson ,like you got last week :devil:  :devil:  :D

my new wets feel as soft as owt, will get them fitted at track in the morning  :t-up:

aye weve just been on with ours, fitted the wets, lap timers fitted to all karts, and ive fitted a double sprocket on the back with 2 teeth difference, hopefully should make the difference  :suspect:  :suspect:

can someone remind me in the morning that Ive forgotton to tighten the flange up on the axle  :0  :0

fitted the wets, lap timers fitted to all karts

So I just take your take your times and minus 4 seconds yes?  :D  :D  :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

fitted the wets, lap timers fitted to all karts

So I just take your take your times and minus 4 seconds yes?  :D  :D  :p  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

we will see Pieere  ;)

more than likely  :down:  :down:  :down:

briefly  ;)

aye weve just been on with ours, fitted the wets, lap timers fitted to all karts, and ive fitted a double sprocket on the back with 2 teeth difference, hopefully should make the difference  :suspect:  :suspect:

can someone remind me in the morning that Ive forgotton to tighten the flange up on the axle  :0  :0

Remember the wets for me as well :)  :t-up:

briefly  ;)

Remember the wets for me as well :)  :t-up:

in the trailer allready  :)  :t-up:

right chaps, circuit is busy 2mrw so we will only be getting the 20mins per hour on the big track and use of the small track between.

but if we get there for 9.00 we can have till the first race starts which i think is 10,00  :t-up:  :t-up: