karts

JeffC

thats not the answer, brother Luke and...

REBUILT WORLD FORMULA KART ENGINE RPM TUNED

:bangshead:  :bangshead:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

waye aye, course it is, we would all have to raise our game then! :t-up:

waye aye, course it is, we would all have to raise our game then! :t-up:

or sabotage his kart  :laugh:  :durr:  :blush:  :suspect:

can you boys ask if rotax max karts can also do these trackdays at the tracks you use .im on my way over the hill in the morning to purchase one .this thread should have been blocked i can see this is gonna cost me £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Yep, pretty sure the rotax's have been on track when we have, or some other form of highly strung 2 strokes anyway. :t-up:

Luke I'm the highest bidder on it  :t-up:

You might have some competition! :devil:

I need it for my immature father. :D

I could sell him a nice M S world formula  ;)

I'll have a nice MS world formula if your flogging it! :0  :0  :0  That kart is awesome!

save me doing some homework gents. What sort of price would i expect to pay for a cart and what other gear do i need. Thinking of a change in toys.

Cheers

save me doing some homework gents. What sort of price would i expect to pay for a cart and what other gear do i need. Thinking of a change in toys.

Cheers

I would say between £400 and £700 for a pro-kart, or between £600 and £800 for a world formula kart. All you then need is some overalls and a helmet and away you go, its that simple! :t-up:

[fullofdrinkstatement] yes one of you get it bought ,  lets have some more bodies for me to wupp [/fullofdrinkstatement]

:laugh:  :laugh:

can you boys ask if rotax max karts can also do these trackdays at the tracks you use .im on my way over the hill in the morning to purchase one .this thread should have been blocked i can see this is gonna cost me £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

fair play Paul , If you find anywhere local (ish) to run them without the need for the MSA license , let me know  ???  this thread may wander over to the west coast for a while if you do  :D  :D