karts

JeffC

If you want just pop round some time and I will point you in the right direction, it is all about trying not to fear the  power of the raging bull , pull the handbrake too late, and stearing into the garage wall ,then quickly concocting an excuse ,  im quite an expert at it

:blush: edited fo accuracy  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha I was pulling your plonker your so called mate Cooper squealed like a pig abut your incident on Book Face

Mr Cooper must have a perverse obsetion with myself, he wants to be careful or else I will post some rather incriminating nonsense of him at my house on New Years Eve, or has he beaten me to that too :arse:  :arse:

He must have too much time on his hands :down:  :down:

Ha ha I was pulling your plonker your so called mate Cooper squealed like a pig abut your incident on Book Face

Mr Cooper must a perverse obsetion with myself, he mants to be careful or else I will post some rather incriminating nonsense of him at my house on New Years Eve, or has he beaten me to that too :arse:  :arse:

nope you are safe,  I have saved a very simmilar  video of nonsense from your goodself which I have safely stored away just incase It is needed to retaliate ;)  :laugh:

Mr Cooper must a perverse obsetion with myself, he mants to be careful or else I will post some rather incriminating nonsense of him at my house on New Years Eve, or has he beaten me to that too :arse:  :arse:

nope you are safe,  I have saved a very simmilar  video of nonsense from your goodself which I have safely stored away just incase It is needed to retaliate ;)  :laugh:

I do beleive your footage of me involved a lot of "winning" :laugh:  :laugh:

I do beleive your footage of me involved a lot of "winning" :laugh:  :laugh:

:arse: you were cheating it somehow  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

Btw

Im currently in discussions with David to get the practice fees back down to £20 for Teesside for us regulars  :t-up:  :t-up:

Btw

Im currently in discussions with David to get the practice fees back down to £20 for Teesside for us regulars  :t-up:  :t-up:

That will be VERY welcome :suspect:  :suspect:

Good to see the karting thread in full swing! :laugh:

Bob, that picture is very scary! I think a lot of shouting took place after that! :laugh:

You cant teach slippy anything, he da man, unless there's bale's about!

Good to see the karting thread in full swing! :laugh:

Bob, that picture is very scary! I think a lot of shouting took place after that! :laugh:

You cant teach slippy anything, he da man, unless there's bale's about!

I would like to know what the hell is scary about that pic  :0  :0

And by the way Slip, it costs more than a fiver to bribe the Pilot, beleive me I know :0  :0  he should be kissing my a+++se the amount of fivers I gave him last year ;) who wants the rewards this year, my rear end is waiting lipstick :blush:  thats you out of the equation Coops :arse:  :arse:

Those lessons you secretly asked for have just gone up too Slippy :laugh:  :laugh:

if Mrs Log is a signiture on your cheque book I could sort hers but a male anus is out the question  :0  :0  :0  :0

if Mrs Log is a signiture on your cheque book I could sort hers but a male anus is out the question  :0  :0  :0  :0

I am worried now :suspect:  Mrs Log just said "he knows where it is" :oops:  I do'nt know if she means the cheque book or her :arse:   :(  :(

Spoke to warden law today this sunday will be the final winter series meeting, winter series now only best of two, hope it warms up a bit though and some snow melts by then..you never know it may be tropical :D  :D.who will be there and anyone doin teesside on saturday .......hoping to use new chassis on sunday and maybee new engine.....................................................BTW happy new year  :p

will depend if i can shake this flu 14days now and getting worse  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: