• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

impressive Mr. C very impressive,

tell yer wot eddy i did better than I thought, check out lap times for heat 4!  :cool:  :cool:

http://www.karting.co.uk/tstp....=122817

oh and thanks to yourself and Mr T for the assistance at the track  :t-up:  :t-up:

Here, David Brewis isnt the same david brewis that does the NSSCC in a lotus elise?

No when i seen his name i thought it was but definatley isn't.

Pete what email ????  no !

Something about the DYKC teesside december meeting being cancelled!

O/T, Jefferey, do you still have the USB to RS232 converter you bought for your omex on your old cateringvan? If so, could I lend it for my emerald?

Pete what email ????  no !

Something about the DYKC teesside december meeting being cancelled!

O/T, Jefferey, do you still have the USB to RS232 converter you bought for your omex on your old cateringvan? If so, could I lend it for my emerald?

if ive got it Pete you can have it, think its with my unused  laptop gathering dust  :blush:

Pete ive a IBM thinkpad that has a serial port, I have it just for programming ECU's and the like, you can borrow it if you like

results are up chaps for w/law championship , good result so far  for us  :xmas:  :xmas:

http://www.twkartclub.com/documents/POINTS_000.pdf

Will see how you do next time out? :oops:  :laugh:

Collected the new chariot on Thurday changed the oil and prepped today so first time out will be during the week!

Ross

not sure on 2mrw, weather isnt brill and not going to w/law to run wets off  :oops:

did you get your cam followers sorted, was a canny old grove in the owld ones  suprised it worked on the upper cam  ???  ???

results are up chaps for w/law championship , good result so far  for us  :xmas:  :xmas:

Collected the new chariot on Thurday changed the oil and prepped today so first time out will be during the week!

Ross

well that kart has beat me everytime Ive been against it so if doesnt next time we know where the problem lies  ;)  :p  :p

u excited then Ross.. slow is the new fast  ;)

not sure on 2mrw, weather isnt brill and not going to w/law to run wets off  :oops:

did you get your cam followers sorted, was a canny old grove in the owld ones  suprised it worked on the upper cam  ???  ???

Aye, got some good followers off a mate in tinsard. We'll have to see how they wear over the next season I guess.

Ross

well that kart has beat me everytime Ive been against it so if doesnt next time we know where the problem lies  ;)  :p  :p

u excited then Ross.. slow is the new fast  ;)

Yes definately looking forward to using it but unfortunately it will have to wait until mid week as i'm at tinside for an iron man @ 10.30 then a european endurance championship race @ 13:00 for 3 hours.

Ross

I need some steering arms 330wide. any ideas where to get them from. Tried ebay. Only place i could get them last time was formula 1 but cant get an answer from them at mo