karts

JeffC

just line up the dots and it will be fine. 2 thou inlet  and 3 thouh exhaust cold from memory   :t-up:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

he wants shot of his Ms though Pierre , it has your name all over it  ;)

I read that very wrong at 1st! :D  :D  :D

Maybe I could have it on loan!

Well done all, Dan good run to third place in the final :D  Ryan, keep yer head up, got the speed to have finished second but need to keep it going the right  direction :p , JC well done its tough out there with them prokarts , defo dirtiest cart of the day though :laugh:  :) , James what can i say you should be the one to comment on your day, Ben had a  good day again another 1st at W/L, good pace all day but that wtp was f-----n fast down the straight, trophy no 36 this year so need to keep it up :)  :) , once again well done everyone....................... p.s will BTL ever race you mr C i think that limp was put on and he's actually scared of you :D  :D  :D

was well happy with myself today after a very iffy start  :0  :0  new tyres and a sticking front wheel was a recipe for disaster  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

think I ended up with a 3rd 3rd 2nd in clubman class then ballsd the final up by forgetting to increase tyre pressures  after droppng them for the drying last heat then the weather changed  :bangshead:  and finished 4th in clubman, in the 2nd off last heat I must have had the set up bang on as I felt as though as I was catching the leading pack every lap, will have to examine the times once they come up.  :t-up:

think Log would have thrived in those conditions, I would be very suprised if he could have got as far off the circuit as I did though  :sheep:

reasonably pleased with the kids performance on track but feel let down by there lack of help off track and currently trying to decide if they will be racing again, sick of asking them for help and getting nothing so think Its time to show them im serious and give them a wake up call  :down:  :bangshead:  :down:  :(

I think you and BTL could easily get top 3 in the clubman class, then next year "elite" who knows :p  :p .......it'll seem better tomorrow no disipline tonight me suggests :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D .. boys will be boys and i bet Angela says the same about you :0

I think you and BTL could easily get top 3 in the clubman class, then next year "elite" who knows :p  :p .......it'll seem better tomorrow no disipline tonight me suggests :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D .. boys will be boys and i bet Angela says the same about you :0

Life is so hard to live up to some times :)  :)  watch this  space, the log will be on top form when I am out at the next meeting :p no more injuries and coops will be TERRFIED :laugh:  :laugh:

Disaster  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Reasons ?????????  old wets, can't drive in the wet  :(  :(  :(  

O well another day, another race, will try again.

When done the rest, impressive Mr. C very impressive, but driver of the day Dan, very good show.

Presume you boys have had that e-mail off the DYKC, poor show that like! :(  :0  :down:

impressive Mr. C very impressive,

tell yer wot eddy i did better than I thought, check out lap times for heat 4!  :cool:  :cool:

http://www.karting.co.uk/tstp....=122817

oh and thanks to yourself and Mr T for the assistance at the track  :t-up:  :t-up:

Here, David Brewis isnt the same david brewis that does the NSSCC in a lotus elise?